The power to possess physical attributes/capabilities drastically beyond what is naturally possible. Sub-power of Supernatural Condition. Technique of Physical Manipulation. Advanced version of Enhanced Body.
- Immense Athleticism/Body/Fitness
- Super/Superhuman Athleticism/Body/Fitness
- Supernatural Athleticism/Body/Fitness
- Superhuman/Supernatural Physical Attributes
- Superhuman/Supernatural Physical Prowess
Users' physical abilities are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally physically superior over other beings in their universe because their capabilities are far beyond natural levels, making them immensely stronger, faster, and more durable than regular beings (in that verse) can achieve by seemingly any method of training.
- Supernatural Accuracy
- Supernatural Adroitness
- Supernatural Agility
- Supernatural Athleticism
- Supernatural Balance
- Supernatural Dexterity
- Supernatural Durability
- Supernatural Endurance
- Supernatural Flexibility
- Supernatural Grip
- Supernatural Health
- Supernatural Beauty
- Supernatural Jaw
- Supernatural Leap
- Supernatural Lifting
- Supernatural Mobility
- Supernatural Motor Skills
- Supernatural Muscle Usage
- Supernatural Precision
- Supernatural Reflexes
- Supernatural Regeneration/Ultimate Regeneration
- Supernatural Roar
- Supernatural Running
- Supernatural Senses
- Supernatural Speed
- Supernatural Stamina
- Supernatural Strength
- Supernatural Survivability
- Supernatural Swimming
- Peak Human Body - User is at the highest physical condition that a human can reach.
- Enhanced Body - User's physical condition is beyond the peak human limits of their universe, but not too high superhuman levels.
- Supernatural Body - User's physical condition is blatantly more powerful than other people of their universe, reaching into a high superhuman territory.
- Type I: Strong enough to lift construction vehicles and destroy thick steel, fast enough to easily move at supersonic speed, durable enough to withstand most explosions.
- Type II: Strong enough to lift large aircraft and destroy the toughest metals, fast enough to easily move at hypersonic speed (and beyond), durable enough to take powerful explosions, quite possibly being invulnerable to virtually all physical harm.
- Type III: Near an Absolute Body. Strong enough to move skyscrapers or even planets with incalculable strength, fast enough to move at (or beyond) light-speed, and invulnerable to virtually all physical harm.
- Absolute Body - The ultimate type, the user has no limits to physical strength, speed, stamina, etc.
- Those that have Absolute Body can successfully outperform the users.
- Given how obviously superior the user is, some level of megalomania, messianic complex and/or similar problems with attitude are a very real possibility.
- Lack of relevant mental enhancements is very likely to cause problems.
- User may develop a superiority complex which can lead to underestimating opponents.
- May include enhanced nutrition requirements.
- Because of the Plateau Effect, the user may reach the peak of their physical limits and never improve beyond that.
See Also: Lightning Bruiser.
- Warframes (Warframe)