- "I'm sure you didn't leave your hole tonight thinking you'd get your ass kicked by a 10 year old! "
- ― Damian Wayne/Robin (DC Comics)
- "To think that this man would be capable of something at that level...This Inhuman Might. My ploys using deception and trickery? Absolutely Useless!! Not one has any effect on him!!! So this is...The man known as Gyou'Un."
- ― Gun Nei on Gyou'Un (Kingdom)
- "You're dreadfully strong..."
- ― Tobizaru to Azumi after witnessing her skills (Azumi vol.9)
- "Now, I know plenty o' folks who know how to fight... But Fury's one o' those few folks I've ever met who, on a damn-near Genetic level, knows how to fight a War."
- ― James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine on Nick Fury upon meeting him during WWII (Marvel Comics)
- Exceptional Combat Skill
- Honed Combat Skill
- Keen Combative Knowledge
- Master Level Combat Skill
- Maximum/Immense/Superior Human Combat Skill
- Nigh/Near-Enhanced Combat Skill
- Peak Combat
The user's combat skill is enhanced to that of the very zenith of natural human potential. The user is able to take down multiple human grand-masters at once with this ability. They are beyond that of the finest human martial artists and are also able to learn new martial arts in a very short period of time. User may even be able to take down superhumans with this ability.
- Enhanced Unarmed Combat
- Peak Human Condition
- Maximum Concentration Capacity - User can use 100% of their concentration, allowing them to take on many foes at the same time.
- Peak Human Agility - User can change from one position to the other in the blink of an eye.
- Peak Human Flexibility - User can stretch their limbs for important moves.
- Peak Human Reflexes - User can react faster than others can.
- Peak Human Senses - User has better awareness than that of others.
- Peak Human Stamina - User is able to exert themselves against many opponents for long periods of time.
- Peak Human Speed - User can move and run faster than that of others.
- Peak Human Strength - User is strong enough to easily knock out many opponents in one or two hits.
- Special Attacks
- Tactical Analysis
- Weapon Proficiency
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Body Language Analysis
- Combat Perception
- Martial Arts Intuition
- Peak Human Condition
- Fighting Instinct