- "A finely tuned instrument, a body trained to perfection, techniques honed and mastered. And expensive toys to wield against malignant scum that ravage this city."
- ― Jason Todd/Red Hood on his former mentor, Batman (DC Comics)
- "Von Blitzschlag: This boy, this M.V.P., he was die Übermensch. Every cell in his body is Perfection. Henry Gyrich: Big surprise. The kid's great grandfather was Abraham Erskine, the guy who created the Super Soldier Serum -- Von Blizschlag: Nein, you don't understand. Unlike your Captain America, this boy EARNED the optimum human body through Blood and Sweat. That was his secret. The Truth. He had no Super Powers."
- ― Avengers: The Initiative Issue #2
- "I have spent the past year honing my skills, evolving into the best version of myself. I'm unstoppable."
- ― Trish Walker (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Levels
- 5 Associations
- 6 Limitations
- 7 Notes
- 8 Known Users
- 9 Known Objects
- 10 Gallery
- 11 Video
- Maximum Human State/Maximum Human Conditioning
- Nigh/Near-Enhanced Condition/Physiology
- Exceptional Human State/Conditioning
- Exceptional Physical/Mental Condition
- Immense Human Physical & Mental Attributes/Condition
- Impressive Athletic Prowess
- Naturally-Enhanced Physiology/Conditioning/State
- Peak Human Conditioning/Physiology/State
- Peak Physical/Mental Condition
- Peak Physical Perfection
- Peak Human Physical Characteristics
- Physical Peak/Prime
- Superior Human Condition
- Honed Human Physiology/Conditioning/State
- Peak Human Stats/Physicality
- Borderline-Enhanced Condition
- Peak Efficiency
Peak-humans are superior to normal members of their species, as well as Olympic-level athletes. They are strong enough to punch an individual through a wooden or thin-metal door; able to break thin steel bars with their bare hands; fast enough to catch-up or outrun moving vehicles; able to exert themselves to peak capacity for hours; producing top-endurance and lung capacity; agile enough to climb the tallest of buildings, leap high into the air and run distant miles; reflexive enough to effectively dodge multiple incoming attacks, rapid gunshots as well as seemingly sudden motions (e.g. walls or debris of a crumbling roof), accurate enough to achieve multiple small and further distant targets, capable of living longer than the average-person, durable enough to withstand normal and enhanced physical/projectile attacks, intelligent enough to understand complex problems beyond the scope of average humans, they can heal themselves in very short-periods of time, flexible enough to coordinate their limbs perfectly and their combat skills are advanced enough to defeat large groups of enemies with ease.
- Maximum Brain Capacity
- Peak Human Accuracy
- Peak Human Agility
- Peak Human Athleticism
- Peak Human Balance
- Peak Human Beauty (Uncommon)
- Peak Human Body
- Peak Human Combat
- Peak Human Dexterity
- Peak Human Durability
- Peak Human Endurance
- Peak Human Flexibility
- Peak Human Health
- Peak Human Intelligence
- Peak Human Leap
- Peak Human Longevity
- Peak Human Lung Capacity
- Peak Human Mind
- Peak Human Parkour
- Peak Human Perception
- Peak Human Potential
- Peak Human Precision
- Peak Human Reflexes
- Peak Human Regeneration
- Peak Human Running
- Peak Human Senses
- Peak Human Speed
- Peak Human Stamina
- Peak Human Stealth
- Peak Human Strength
- Peak Human Survivability
- Peak Human Thievery
- Peak Human Wisdom
- Peak Human Wits
- Strong Heart
- Peak Human Condition - User is at the highest mental and physical conditioning that a non-enhanced human can reach.
- Enhanced Condition - User's mental and physical condition is beyond the limits to even the finest human athletes, but not to superhuman levels.
- Supernatural Condition - User's mental and physical condition is blatantly more powerful than other people of their universe, reaching from low to the high superhuman territory.
- Absolute Condition - The ultimate type, the user has no limits to their mental and physical capabilities.
- Users of Enhanced, Supernatural, to Absolute Condition can easily overpower, outperform, and outsmart peak-humans.
- Peak-human capabilities are near-enhanced, but not enhanced.
- Users need a special Training Regimen to maintain their Condition (At least for their physical aspects).
- If a Peak-Human was to have an adrenaline rush, it could temporarily push them into Enhanced Condition, but not to Supernatural Condition.
- A Peak-Human using Maximum Bodily Capacity, Overclocking and Training Regimen could reach Enhanced and possibly even low level Supernatural Condition, but the possibility of death from strain is extremely high
- Super-Soldier Serum (Marvel Comics)
- Heart-Shaped Herb (Marvel Comics)
- The Hercules Method (The Strange Talent of Luther Strode)