- "Von Blitzschlag: This boy, this M.V.P., he was die Übermensch. Every cell in his body is Perfection. Henry Gyrich: Big surprise. The kid's great grandfather was Abraham Erskine, the guy who created the Super Soldier Serum -- Von Blizschlag: Nein, you don't understand. Unlike your Captain America, this boy EARNED the optimum human body through Blood and Sweat. That was his secret. The Truth. He had no Super Powers."
- ― Avengers: The Initiative Issue #2
- Maximum Human State/Maximum Human Conditioning
- Nigh/Near-Enhanced Condition/Physiology
- Immense Human Physical & Mental Attributes/Condition
- Naturally-Enhanced Physiology/Conditioning/State
- Peak Human Conditioning/Physiology/State
- Peak Physical/Mental Condition
- Physical Peak/Prime
- Superior Human Condition
- Peak Human Stats
- Borderline-Enhanced Condition
- Peak Efficiency
The user's bodily functions are pushed to the pinnacle of human conditioning; therefore, the user's strength, speed, stamina, senses, agility, reflexes, accuracy, longevity, durability, intelligence, healing time, flexibility and combat skills are near enhanced/superhuman.
Peak-humans are superior to normal members of their species, as well as Olympic-level athletes. They are strong enough to punch an individual through a wooden or thin-metal door; able to break thin steel bars with their bare hands; fast enough to catch-up or outrun moving vehicles; able to exert themselves to peak capacity for hours; producing top-endurance and lung capacity; agile enough to climb the tallest of buildings, leap to high feats into the air and distant miles; reflexive enough to quickly dodge multiple gunfire, incoming attacks, and fast motions, accurate enough to achieve multiple small and further distant targets, capable of living longer than the average-person, durable enough to withstand normal and enhanced physical/projectile attacks, intelligent enough to understand complex problems better than average humans, they can heal themselves in very short-periods of time, flexible enough to coordinate their limbs perfectly and their combat skills are advanced enough to defeat large groups of enemies.
- 100% Muscle Usage
- Adrenaline Rush
- Efficient Body
- Maximum Brain Capacity
- Maximum Concentration Capacity
- Optimal Finesse
- Peak Human Accuracy
- Peak Human Agility
- Peak Human Athleticism
- Peak Human Balance
- Peak Human Body
- Peak Human Combat
- Peak Human Dexterity
- Peak Human Durability
- Peak Human Endurance
- Peak Human Flexibility
- Peak Human Health
- Peak Human Intelligence
- Peak Human Leap
- Peak Human Longevity
- Peak Human Lung Capacity
- Peak Human Mind
- Peak Human Potential
- Peak Human Parkour
- Peak Human Reflexes
- Peak Human Regeneration
- Peak Human Senses
- Peak Human Speed
- Peak Human Stamina
- Peak Human Strength
- Peak Human Tracking
- Peak Human Wisdom
- Peak Human Condition - User is at the highest mental and physical conditioning that a non-enhanced human can reach.
- Enhanced Condition - User's mental and physical condition is beyond the limits to even finest human athletes, but not to superhuman levels.
- Supernatural Condition - User's mental and physical condition is blatantly more powerful than other people of their universe, reaching from low to high superhuman territory.
- Absolute Condition - The ultimate type, the user has no limits to their mental and physical capabilities.
- Users of Enhanced, Supernatural, to Absolute Condition can easily overpower and outsmart peak-humans.
- Peak-human capabilities are near-enhanced, but not enhanced.
- If a Peak-Human was to have an adrenaline rush, it could push them into Enhanced Condition, but not to Supernatural Condition.
- Guts (Berserk)
- Nomura Fudo (Armed Girl's Machiavellianism)
- Mai Natsume (BlazBlue)
- Litchi Faye Ling (BlazBlue)
- Makoto Nanaya (BlazBlue)
- Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass)
- Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Gon Freecs (Hunter X Hunter)
- Tatsuya Shiba (The Irregular at Magic High School)
- Various Characters (Kengan Ashura)
- Hayato Fūrinji (Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple)
- Akisame Kōetsuji (Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple)
- Ursula Callistis/Chariot du Nord (Little Witch Academia)
- Momoko Hyakushiki (Nanbaka)
- Heero Yuy (New Mobile Report Gundam Wing)
- Parasites (Parasyte)
- Ranma Saotome (Ranma 1/2)
- Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin)
- Touma Kamijou (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Hak (Yona of the Dawn)
- Yusuke Uramashi (Yu Yu Hakusho); formerly
- Ikki Kurogane (Rakudai Kishi no Calvary)
- Personal IS pilots (Infinite Stratos)
- Heart Hybrid Gear pilots (Hybrid × Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia)
- Goblin Slayer (Goblin Slayer)
- Hyakkimaru (Dororo)
- Super-Soldier Serum (Marvel Comics)
- Heart-Shaped Herb (Marvel Comics)
- The Hercules Method (The Strange Talent of Luther Strode)