- Peak Dexterity
- Nigh/Near-Enhanced Coordination
The user possesses dexterous abilities at the most pinnacle training of peak potential. The user can perform amazing feats of finesse, coordination and precision with little-to-no problem.
- Peak Human Condition
- Still can run a risk of injury in joints if too much is done.
- The user's dexterity would not be superhuman.
- Users may still be able to fall over if not careful.
- Batman (DC Comics)
- Catwoman (DC Comics)
- Harley Quinn (DC Comics)
- Joker (DC Comics)
- Matthew Murdock/Daredevil (Marvel Comics)
- Steve Rogers/Captain America (Marvel Comics)
- James Buchanan Barnes/Winter Soldier (Marvel Comics)
- James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine (Marvel Comics)
- Assassin Order (Assassins Creed series)
- Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
- Ezio Auditore Da Firenze
- Connor Kenway
- Edward Kenway
- Arno Dorian
- Jacob and Evie Frye
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.