- "If there is one thing I can take pride in, I can take a beating."
- ― Haruo Yaguchi (High Score Girl)
The power to have denser and tougher bones/muscles than normal humans. Sub-power of Peak Human Condition.
- Exceptional Durability
- High Tolerance in Pain
- Nigh/Near-Enhanced Durability
- Peak Durability
- Immense/Maximum/Superior (Human) Durability
Users of this ability have a higher-level of denser/tougher bones and muscles than the average person; their durability is at the peak of human conditioning, which entails that users are capable of withstanding situations that the average person cannot.
For example, they can take getting beaten by a thick wooden baseball bat and it would break, falling a couple of stories from a building like 50-100 ft, getting shot in non-fatal areas of the physical body, survive an entire building collapse, and possibly for users that are enhanced, they are able to withstand beatings from superhumans.
- Peak Human Durability: The user has conditioned durability at the peak of human limits.
- Enhanced Durability: User's durability is beyond peak human limits, but not too high superhuman levels.
- Supernatural Durability: User's durability is greatly superhuman, being able to withstand extreme temperatures and pressures, virtually all corrosives, punctures, and concussions without sustaining injury.
- Absolute Durability: User absolutely cannot be injured.
- High Resistance
- Indomitable Will
- Pain Suppression
- Peak Human Condition
- They will still be vulnerable to harm (e.g. explosions, gunshots, etc).
- This ability is not enhanced.
- Taking a strike from a being with Supernatural Strength can brutally injure the user, but might not be enough to be fatal (depends on the user with Supernatural Strength).
- The user can be weakened further by users of Durability Negation.
- Their durability can be counteracted by other users of powers that can bypass durability like Telepathy and Absolute Strength.