- Nigh/Near-Enhanced Durability
- Peak Durability
- Immense/Maximum/Superior (Human) Durability
User of this ability have a higher-level of denser/tougher bones and muscles than the average person; their durability are at the peak of human conditioning, which entails that users are capable of withstanding situations that the average person cannot.
For example, they can take getting beaten by a thick wooden baseball bat and it would break, falling a couple of stories from a building like 50 ft - 100 ft, getting shot in non-fatal areas of the physical body, survive an entire building collapse, and possibly for users that is enhanced, they are able to withstand beatings from superhumans.
- High Resistance
- Indomitable Will
- Pain Suppression
- Peak Human Condition
- They will still be vulnerable to harm (e.g. explosions, gunshots, etc).
- This ability is not enhanced.
- Taking a strike from a being with Supernatural Strength can brutally injure the user, but not as deadly (depends on the user with Supernatural Strength).
- The user can be weakened further by users of Durability Negation.
- Their durability can be counteracted by other users of powers that can bypass durability like Telepathy, and Absolute Strength.