- "Metron: I warn you one final time — only a twelfth level intellect has the slightest hope of surviving what you are about to experience. Lex Luthor: Then I'm overqualified."
- ― Metron and Lex Luthor at the Source Wall (DC Animated Universe)
- "I would rather fail spectacularly than succeed minimally."
- ― Lex Luthor (DC Comics)
- "I am Vril Dox, the Greatest Mind of Colu!!"
- ― Vril Dox I/Brainiac (DC Comics)
- "This is a contest of brute force versus brains. I'll take brains every time."
- ― Vril Dox II/Brainiac 2 (DC Comics)
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Levels
- 5 Associations
- 6 Limitations
- 7 Known Users
- 8 Gallery
- Immense Intelligence/Intellect/IQ
- Super-Genius Level Intelligence/Intellect/IQ
- Supergenius Intelligence
- Super Intelligence/Intellect/IQ
- Superhuman Intelligence/Intellect/IQ
- Supernatural Intellect/IQ
- Supernatural/Superhuman Knowledge
Users are glaringly, obviously, and super/unnaturally more intelligent than other beings in their universe because their mental capabilities and applications are pushed beyond the natural level; making them immensely smarter than regular beings (in that verse). The minimum IQ required to possess supernatural intelligence is 202 and above.
- Accelerated Perception
- Accelerated Probability
- Accelerated Thought Process
- Causality Perception
- Clear Mind/State of Mind
- Encyclopedic Knowledge
- Enhanced/Hyper Instincts
- Enhanced Memory/Panmnesia
- Intuitive Aptitude/Instant Learning
- Tactical Analysis/Tactical Genius
- Maximum Brain Capacity/Enhanced Brain Capacity
- Maximum Concentration Capacity/Enhanced Concentration Capacity
- Photographic Deduction/Pattern Sense
- Psionic Intuition
- Supernatural Creativity
- Supernatural Inventing
- Supernatural Wits
- Brain Augmentation
- Brain Manipulation
- Computer Perception
- Cosmic Knowledge
- Cyber Mind
- Disembodied Intelligence
- Knowledge Manipulation
- Mechanical Intuition
- Megacephaloid Physiology
- Mental Shield
- Nigh Omniscience
- Numerical Precision
- Pattern Sense
- Pseudoscience Manipulation
- Science Intuition
- Supernatural Mind
- Users that have Absolute Intelligence can easily outsmart the users without a single problem.
- While the user is far smarter than those of Enhanced Intelligence, they are still susceptible to mistakes, though the difference here is that the mistakes they would commit are very few and far between.
- At this level, one may begin to feel the inability to relate to others who do not share the same intellectual prowess.
- May draw damaging amounts of energy/calories/sustenance from the body, causing various physical problems.