- "You can fly?"
- "No, Jump Good."
- ― Aku and Samurai Jack (Samurai Jack)
- Bullet Jump (Warframe)
- Enhanced Jump/Jumping/Leaping
- Fortem (The Lorien Legacies)
- Increased Leaping/Jumping
- Inhuman/High Leaps/Leaping/Jumping
- Near-Superhuman Leaping/Jumping
- Semi-Superhuman Leaping/Jumping
The user can jump farther than average members of their species. They can leap farther than even the greatest human athlete. Impressive feats include being able to jump over large fences, clear big holes in the ground, jump from building top to building top, and etc.
- Peak Human Leap: Users possess jumping abilities at a human limit.
- Enhanced Leap: Users can jump beyond a human level but not a supernatural level. Users can jump above tall fences, small/medium size trees, and leap over medium sinkholes, ponds, building top to another, etc.
- Supernatural Leap: Supernatural Leap comes in five levels.
- Type l: Being able to jump over rows of houses, neighborhoods, and above most trees commonly around.
- Type ll: Being able to jump over entire towns and/or cities, and heights equal to buildings.
- Type lll: Being able to jump over regions, lakes to across the continent and above mountains.
- Type lV: Being able to jump over and above the entire planets possibly even nearby worlds.
- Type V: Being able to jump near "infinite level", examples across cosmic distances.
- Absolute Leap: User can possess jumping abilities on an absolute level, bypassing on a physical level towards reaching metaphysical destinations.
- Ceiling Jump
- Destructive Jumping
- Disproportionate Force
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhanced Stride
- Feline Physiology
- Frog Physiology
- Hyper Diving
- Hyper Hole Jumping
- Hyper Take-Off
- Jump Manipulation
- Kangaroo Physiology
- Leporid Physiology
- Medium Jumping
- Orthoptera Physiology
- Power Fists
- Power Legs
- Rope Jumping
- Siphonaptera Physiology
- Surface Jumping
- Tornado Jumping
- Jumping/Leaping ability would not be superhuman.
- Requires a surface for actual physical activity.
- Doesn't guarantee a safe landing.
See Also: In a Single Bound.
- Bunny Hood (Legend of Zelda Series)
- Cloaking Device (Unreal: Return to Na Pali)
- Gummiberry Juice (The Adventures of the Gummi Bears/DuckTales)
- Calypso Serum (Marvel Comics)
- Super-Soldier Serum (Marvel Comics)
- Potion of Leaping (Minecraft)
- Jump Boots (Monolith Production's Blood)
- Jump Boots (Unreal series)
- Super Jump Boots (Unreal)
- Super Sneakers (Subway Surfers)
- Mantis Flip Coin (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Wheel of Fate (Team Fortress 2)