- "You can fly?"
- "No, Jump Good."
- ― Aku and Samurai Jack (Samurai Jack)
- "You do not fly. But you totally can jump hella high."
- ― The Greco-Roman Godhead, The Non-Adventures of Wonderella
- Power Jump/Leap
- Immense Jump/Leap
- Super/Superhuman/Supernatural Jump/Leap
- Super/Superhuman Leaping/Jumping
- Jump Good (Samurai Jack)
User can jump incredible distances and land safely, covering frighteningly tall heights and long distances. Usually comes with extremely strong and durable legs. In some cases, a jump can fool an observer into believing the person is "Flying", such as with early Superman comics.
The distance of how far a user can jump can be across neighborhoods, canyons, cities, or even across a planet. Height will be equivalent to buildings, mountains, the mesosphere and eventually reaching space.
- Peak Human Leap: Users possess jumping abilities at the human limit.
- Enhanced Leap: Users can jump beyond a human level but not a supernatural level. Users can jump above tall fences, small/medium size trees, and leap over medium sinkholes, ponds, building top to another, etc.
- Supernatural Leap: Supernatural Leap comes in five levels.
- Type 1: Being able to jump over rows of houses, neighborhoods, and above most trees commonly around.
- Type 2: Being able to jump over entire towns and/or cities, and heights equal to buildings.
- Type 3: Being able to jump over regions, lakes to across the continent and above mountains.
- Type 4: Being able to jump over and above the entire planets possibly even nearby worlds.
- Type 5: Being able to jump near "infinite level", examples across cosmic distances.
- Absolute Leap: User can possess jumping abilities on an absolute level, bypassing on a physical level towards reaching metaphysical destinations.
- Not actual Flight, but can help in getting a good start off in flight.
- Unless the user can use the air as a surface, they cannot perform jumps while in midair.
- Does not guarantee a safe landing.
- Legs require full operation, may even require a running start.
- May be weak against Flight Negation.
See Also: In a Single Bound.
- Spring Spring no Mi (One Piece)
- Connor's wristband and pajamas (PJ Masks)
- Spring Coil (Super Mario Galaxy)
- Mantis Flip Coin (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Meteor (Paw Patrol)