- " Hey, Wild Bill, you still own this dump?"
- "Cole?! Good Lord, man. You STILL look like a punk kid!!"
- "Clean living, bud."
- ― Cole Cash and Wild Bill (Wildstorm/DC Comics)
- "A General!? You liar!! How the hell can some little kid like you be a General?!"
- "You're quite rude to keep calling me a brat. Even if I look like this, I'm in my 30s, you know."
- ― Ri Shin and Rin Ko (Kingdom Vol.19)
- Exceptional Aging Process
- Peak Human Extended Lifespan
- Peak Human Vitality
Users with this ability are at the peak of human conditioning. For this very reason, they age slower than normal members of their species due to having extremely healthy cells, without the superhuman level. They could live up to centuries with no signs of aging since this ability is at peak human level. Also, this power would activate when the user is in his/her young-adult years and they'd look twenty-years to even a hundred times younger. For example, the users can be around 100 years old, yet they appear to be in their 30s.
If users that are enhanced were to "super-charge" this ability, then they would achieve the superhuman version of this ability (the user could gain immortality if the augmentation is powerful enough), meaning that users can live over thousands of years old without any signs of aging.
- Peak Human Longevity
- Enemies who can control the physical age or biological cells of others; therefore, becoming highly dangerous if the Peak-Human victim is originally elderly.
- When users become elderly, this ability will automatically deactivate.