- " Hey, Wild Bill, you still own this dump?"
- "Cole?! Good Lord, man. You STILL look like a punk kid!!"
- "Clean living, bud."
- ― Cole Cash and Wild Bill (Wildstorm/DC Comics)
- "A General!? You liar!! How the hell can some little kid like you be a General?!"
- "You're quite rude to keep calling me a brat. Even if I look like this, I'm in my 30s, you know."
- ― Ri Shin and Rin Ko (Kingdom Vol.19)
The ability to age slower and live longer than normal members of your species, though not to the superhuman level. Sub-power of Peak Human Condition. Real-world version of Decelerated Aging and lesser version of Longevity.
- Exceptional Aging Process
- Peak Human Extended Lifespan
- Peak-Human Level of Longevity
- Peak Human Vitality
Users with this ability are at the peak of human conditioning. For this very reason, they age slower than normal members of their species due to having extremely healthy cells, without the superhuman level, extending their lifespan. They could live up to decades with no signs of aging since this ability is at peak human level. Also, this power would activate when the user is in his/her young-adult years and they'd look twenty-years to even a hundred times younger. For example, the users can be around 70 years old, yet they appear to be in their 30s. The maximum lifespan a human can reach is 140-250 years.
If users that are enhanced were to "super-charge" this ability, then they would achieve the superhuman version of this ability (the user could gain immortality if the augmentation is powerful enough), meaning that users can live over thousands of years old without any signs of aging.
- Peak Human Longevity
- Decelerated Aging
- Nigh-Absolute Immortality
- Absolute Immortality
- Aging Immunity
- Alien Physiology
- Clone Physiology
- Large Size/Small Size
- Mortal Physiology
- Peak Human Body
- Superior Human Physiology
- Enemies who can control the physical age or biological cells of others; therefore, becoming highly dangerous if the Peak-Human victim is originally elderly.
- When users reach the elderly stage of their lifespan, this ability will automatically deactivate.