- "She can run up walls
she can fight
she can kick.
She can jump off the side of a building and land on her feet."
- ― Jessica Jones on Trish Walker (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- "The facilities at Aerodyne are no joke, and Roy is incredible at parkour."
- ― Felicity Smoak on Roy Harper (Arrowverse)
- Exceptional Parkour/Free-Running
- Maximum Human Parkour/Free-Running
- Nigh/Near-Enhanced Parkour/Free-Running
- Peak Free-Running
Users are proficient in using parkour in the pinnacle of human capability, which can be summed up as either acrobatics meets military obstacle course. It is based on general principles of survival: should one ever need to get from one point to another in a complex environment without assistive equipment and in the fastest and most efficient way possible. The goal, therefore, is seeing one's environment in a new way, and imagine the potential for navigating it by movement around, across, through, over and under its features.
- Efficient Movement
- Peak Human Agility
- Peak Human Athleticism
- Peak Human Balance
- Peak Human Leap
- Peak Human Reflexes
- Peak Human Speed
- Some terrains could be hard or even impossible to parkour.
- Effecting the user's vision/proprioception can disable or weaken said power.
- Assassins (Assassin's Creed series)
- Roy Harper/Arsenal (Arrowverse)
- Azumi (Azumi)
- Various members of the Batman Family (DC Comics)
- Kamado Sumihiko (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba)
- Screwball (Marvel Comics)
- Kyou Kai (Kingdom)
- Trish Walker/Hellcat (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Matt Murdock/Daredevil (Marvel Comics)
- Subsiders (Supah Ninjas)