- "She can run up walls
she can fight
she can kick.
She can jump off the side of a building and land on her feet.
- ― Jessica Jones (Marvel Cinematic Universe) on Trish Walker
- Exceptional Parkour/Free-Running
- Nigh/Near-Enhanced Parkour/Free-Running
- Peak Free-Running
Users are proficient in using parkour in the pinnacle of peak human capability, which can be summed up as either acrobatics meets military obstacle course. It is based on general principles of survival: should one ever need to get from one point to another in a complex environment without assistive equipment and in the fastest and most efficient way possible. The goal, therefore, is seeing one's environment in a new way, and imagine the potential for navigating it by movement around, across, through, over and under its features.
- Efficient Movement
- Peak Human Agility
- Peak Human Athleticism
- Peak Human Balance
- Peak Human Leap
- Peak Human Reflexes
- Peak Human Speed
- Assassins (Assassin's Creed series)
- Bruce Wayne/Batman (DC Comics)
- Sumihiko Kamado (Demon Slayer)
- Screwball (Marvel Comics)
- Trish Walker (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Subsiders (Supah Ninjas)