- "40,000 years of evolution and we've barely even tapped the vastness of human potential."
- ― Norman Osborn/Green Goblin (Spider-Man, 2002)
- Peak Human Capability
- Maximum Human Capability
- Peak Human Mental Processing
The user's potential and capacity for growth and learning is pushed to the highest limits of human perfection, allowing them to learn and develop more quickly, more easily, and more efficiently than usual.
- Child Prodigy
- Peak Human Condition
- Indomitable Will
- Old Prime
- Potential Manipulation
- Potential Realization
- Training Regimen
- Weak against Capability Suppression.
- May take extensive training to accomplish one's desires.
- What the user may have to endure in order to accomplish their desire may be long, brutal, painful, burdensome, and/or insane.
- Takes time for the user to fully learn/develop.
- Bruce Wayne/Batman (DC Comics)
- Damian Wayne/Robin (DC Comics)
- Steve Rogers/Captain America (Marvel Comics)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.