- Expert Precision
- Flawless Precision
- Heightened Precision
- Impeccable/Improbable Precision
- Skilled/Skillfull/Superior/Surgical Precision
User can achieve complete and utter precision on close targets, with the activity in their brain center for precision drastically improved. The user can slice, cut, stab, and so on flawlessly and at the most opportune moments in all the targeted areas of their target.
Unlike Enhanced Accuracy which deals with shooting one's targets from a distance with ranged weapons like guns and bows, Enhanced Precision deals more with hitting targets that are at close range with melee weapons like swords, knives, claws, scythes, etc.
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Speed
- Flawless Coordination
- Hyper Streak
- Numerical Precision
- Speed Combat
- Users of Probability Manipulation can overdrive the user.
- Users of Supernatural Reflexes, Absolute Reflexes, Supernatural Agility or Absolute Agility may be harder to strike.
- User is still susceptible to missing a strike if they aren't careful enough.
- Akame (Akame ga Kill!)
- Azumi (Azumi)
- Kiriyama Kazuo (Battle Royale)
- Mikogami Tsukasa (Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!)
- Slade Wilson/Deathstroke (DC Comics)
- Various Characters (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba)
- Demon Slayers
- Twelve Kizuki; Lower Rank
- Twelve Kizuki; Upper Rank
- Demon Slayers
- King Bradley (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Byakuya Kuchiki (Bleach)
- Jin Sakai (Ghost of Tsushima)
- Members of the Yamada Clan (Hell’s Paradise Jigokuraku)
- Various Characters (Kingdom)
- Sung Jin-Woo (Solo Leveling)
- Tatsuya Shiba (The Irregular at Magic High School)