- Nigh/Near-Enhanced Healing
- Nigh/Near-Enhanced Regeneration
- Peak Human Healing Factor
- Peak Physical Healing
- Peak Healing Ability
- Peak Human Metabolism
The user's natural healing speed and capabilities are at the highest limits of human potential, which means they can heal faster than normal humans. They are able to heal broken bones, fractures, torn muscles, gunshot, knife, puncture wounds and other severe physical harm within a few days and most lesser physical harm like cuts, scrapes and burns within a few hours.
Their immune system fights off microbes, infections, diseases, disorders, wounds, etc. better than normal, and their healing time is very short. Might or might not correlate with Decelerated Aging.
- Peak Human Condition
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Like among other regeneration abilities, this level also does have the same exact weaknesses that the other levels have.
- Cannot reverse Irreversible Destruction.
- Anti-Regeneration/Healing Erasure/Healing Factor Nullification
- Instant death can kill the user before they can regenerate.
- Destabilization causes the user's healing factor and to become unstable to the point of getting killed.
- May not include Pain Suppression.
- Users of Biological Manipulation can render the user helpless.
- Radiation can affect the user on a cellular level and destroy the user's healing factor.
- Despite having their regeneration at its peak, the users of this level cannot regenerate internal organs, their brain, as well as their limbs.
- Users can still be killed by extreme means.
- Doesn't include Disease Immunity.