- "What!? I thought we cut him!"
- "Yes, we did, I'm sure of it. But this monster... regenerates as fast as we can cut him!"
- "He won't die if we cut off his head... he regenerates so fast its impossible to slice up his body!""
- ― Demon Slayers in regards to Muzan Kibutsuji's (Kimetsu no Yaiba) instantaneous regeneration
- Advanced Healing/Healing Factor
- Immense Healing/Healing Factor/Regeneration
- Phenomenal Regenerative Abilities
- Super/Superhuman Regeneration
- Super/Superhuman/Supernatural Healing/Healing Factor
Users can regenerate completely so long as they are not instantly killed by an attack (i.e. Disintegration, Incineration, and One Hit Kill). For some users, this involves that as long as the "core" is undamaged, they can regenerate. Because the cells and telomere lengths are constantly regenerating and rejuvenating, they do not age, recover any damaged body parts, and sustenance intake required is drastically reduced, to the point user is close to true immortality. Even complex parts such as damaged brain cells and nerves can be repaired, effectively keeping the mind intact and making decapitation more difficult as the user can simply reattach their heads to the neck, sealing the cut.
The user is practically immune to drugs, disease, and all harmful foreign substances, and will be forever in their optimal health and physical prime. They are immune, or at least highly resistant, to telepathic attacks, since the regenerative power restores brain cells to its unaltered state, blocking one's mind from any attacks or invasive attempts.
- Bone Regeneration
- Contaminant Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Intelligent Regeneration
- Injury Immunity
- Mental Regeneration
- Nerve Regeneration
- Regenerative Durability
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Thermal Resistance
- Absorbing Regeneration
- Adaptive Regeneration
- Accelerating Regeneration
- Elemental Regeneration
- Healing Blood
- Infinite Supply
- Life-Force Generation
- Phoenix Physiology
- Regenerative Empowerment – for some users, their healing factor could empower them
- Regenerative Cloning
- Supernatural Condition
- Vampire Physiology
- Werebeast Physiology
- Attacks that cause instant death, such as One Hit Kill, will end the user's life before regeneration can take place.
- Complete destruction of the body if fast and strong enough can kill the user.
- For tumorous cells, the regeneration power may consider it as a form of disease, and repair it to the healthy and optimal state. For some users, however, it may consider the cells as part of the body, and actually regenerate these sick cells, causing them to grow painfully instead.
- Users of Healing Erasure can remove this ability outright.
- Radiation can affect the user on a cellular level and crippling the user's healing factor from within, to the point of being unable to function anymore.
- Users of Healing Factor Nullification/Irreversible Destruction may prevent wounds from healing.
- May still need to breathe, making Deoxygenation-based attacks effective.
- Methods such as permanent separation of the head or destruction of the "core" may still kill the user.
- Continuous attacks that out-speed the regeneration rate may exhaust, and potentially kill, the user.
- If any object is jammed into a wound area, regeneration may fail or be delayed.
- May feel pain.
- SCP-596 - Cursed Regeneration Statue (SCP Foundation)