- Immense Running Speed
- Sheer Running Speed
- Super/Superhuman Running Speed
- Supernatural Running Speed
Users can run glaringly, obviously, and super/unnaturally faster than any other beings in their universe.
- Accelerated Metabolism
- Accelerated Muscle Development
- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability
- Enhanced/Supernatural Endurance
- Enhanced/Supernatural Reflexes
- Enhanced/Supernatural Stamina
- G-Force Adaptation
- Juggernaut Momentum
- Mobile Invulnerability
- Rail Walking
- Roller Coaster Running
- Vacuum Walking
- Water Walking
- Additional powers only activate when running.
- Will suffer severely from the side effects of accelerating to and running at high velocities if the user does not possess Acceleration Immunity.
- May be negated by Speed Cancellation.
- High-speed running may be hard to control and adjust to.
- Kinecelerans (Ben 10)
- Rush (Ben 10 Reboot)
- Speedsters (DC Comics)
- Barry Allen/The Flash (DC Comics)
- Eobard Thawne/Reverse-Flash (DC Comics)
- Wally West/Kid Flash (DC Comics)
- Running Girl (Image Comics)
- E. Aster Bunnymund/The Easter Bunny (Rise of The Guardians)
- SCP-096 - The "Shy Guy" (SCP Foundation)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Dash Parr (The Incredibles)
- The Powerpuff Girls (The Powerpuff Girls)
- The Rowdyruff Boys (The Powerpuff Girls)
- Blurr (Transformers: Animated)
- Blurr (Transformers G1)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.