- "Wait a minute. Something's not right here, we're short one vagina in this room."
- ― Quagmire (Family Guy)
The ability to have the senses at the peak of human capability. Sub-power of Peak Human Condition.
- Peak Human Perception
- Peak Human Sensory System
- Acute Senses
- Honed Senses
User's five senses (sight, touch, hearing, smell and taste) are pushed to the highest limits of human perfection. Individuals with this ability are capable of seeing further, acutely touching ink on a page, hearing small sounds, having a smell capability similar to an animal's and tasting more accurately than normal members of their species.
- Peak Human Senses: User's senses are at the peak human limit.
- Enhanced Senses: User's senses are beyond peak human limits, but below high superhuman levels.
- Supernatural Senses: User's senses are supernaturally acute, at a high superhuman level.
- Absolute Senses: User's senses are at an infinite scale.
- Sensory Overload
- Senses are not to be superhuman.