- "Jono: You won didn't you?
- Dazai: Oh, you knew that?
- Jono: Yes. Perspiration, body temperature, the sound of muscles, rather than losing light, what I can see has increased... I know your fate for tomorrow too.
- Dazai: Really?
- Jono: Yes. Tomorrow won't come to you."
- ― Bungo Stray Dogs
- Immense Sensory System/Senses
- Super/Superhuman Senses
- Superhuman Biological Senses
- Superhuman Sensory System/Senses
User sense of sight, taste, hearing, touch, and smell are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally more acute than other beings in their universe. They can see kilometers away with immense resolution, track things too fast for the natural eye, hear through dense walls perfectly, listen to sweat drop from someone's face in another room, smell anything over vast distances up to and including individual molecules/atoms, taste the smallest details to the extent of distinguishing at a molecular level, and feel the slightest vibration in the air, ground and water.
- 360-Degree Senses
- Extrasensory Perception
- Psychic Perception
- Supernatural Balance
- Supernatural Detection
- Supernatural Perception
- Supernatural Hearing
- Supernatural Smell
- Supernatural Taste
- Supernatural Touch
- Supernatural Vision
- Sense of Strength
- Peak Human Senses: User's senses are at the peak human limit.
- Enhanced Senses: User's senses are beyond peak human limits, but below high superhuman levels.
- Supernatural Senses: User's senses are supernaturally acute, at a high superhuman level.
- Absolute Senses: User's senses are at an infinite scale.
- Allergies of a certain nature might prove to affect a supernatural sense, mostly due to the nature of the sense.
- May be constantly active and/or unblockable/unignorable.
- May be more susceptible to sensory attacks.
- Sensory Overload