- "Jono: You won didn't you?
- Dazai: Oh, you knew that?
- Jono: Yes. Perspiration, body temperature, the sound of muscles, rather than losing light, what I can see has increased... I know your fate for tomorrow too.
- Dazai: Really?
- Jono: Yes. Tomorrow won't come to you."
- ― Bungo Stray Dogs
- Immense Sensory System/Senses
- Super/Superhuman Senses
- Superhuman Sensorial Perception
- Superhuman Biological Senses
- Superhuman Sensory System/Senses
Users' sense of sight, taste, hearing, touch, and smell are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally more acute than other beings in their universe. They can see thousands of miles away with immense resolution and see/track things too fast for the natural eye, hear through dense walls perfectly and listen to the smallest vibrations/noises from extremely far away places even in deep space, smell anything over vast distances up to and including individual molecules/atoms, taste the smallest details to the extent of distinguishing at a molecular level, and feel the slightest vibration in the air, ground and water. In some cases, the user can develop a sixth sense and various ESP abilities, allowing them to perceive/sense things no ordinary senses can detect
- 360-Degree Senses
- Extrasensory Perception
- Power Perception
- Psychic Perception
- Supernatural Balance
- Supernatural Detection
- Supernatural Perception
- Supernatural Hearing
- Supernatural Smell
- Supernatural Taste
- Supernatural Touch
- Supernatural Vision
- Peak Human Senses: User's senses are at the peak human limit.
- Enhanced Senses: User's senses are beyond peak human limits, but below high superhuman levels.
- Supernatural Senses: User's senses are supernaturally acute, at a high superhuman level.
- Absolute Senses: User's senses are at an infinite scale.
- Allergies of a certain nature might prove to affect a supernatural sense, mostly due to the nature of the sense.
- May be constantly active and/or unblockable/unignorable.
- May be more susceptible to sensory attacks.
- Sensory Overload