- "Wow! Now I don't suppose you'll tell me how you did that so fast. As, you know, a professional courtesy."
- ― Quinn to Matt Murdock/Daredevil (Daredevil 1998 #63)
- Exceptional Speed
- Honed Speed
- Immense Human Speed
- Maximum Human Speed
- Nigh/Near-Enhanced Speed
- Superior Human Speed
The users' speed is at the highest limit of human potential. They are much faster than Olympic class runners, enabling them to run up to 30 mph (48 kph) - 39 mph (62 kph) level and swim at 12-15 knots. With this sort of speed, one could catch-up to or outrun moving vehicles, vanishing in plain sight, are likely to always be first in running-races and have great reaction time.
- Users' speed is not classified as Enhanced Speed.
- May be easily defeated by beings with Supernatural Speed, while users of Absolute Speed can defeat them without a problem.
- Users are vulnerable to others that own either Speed Cancellation, or Speed Theft.
- Users are vulnerable against Gravity Manipulation due to the change in body weight.