- "I'm quicker than thought. Faster than light. I'm the speediest damn thing in the whole universe."
- ― Gilpetperdon/The Runner (Marvel Comics)
- "But wait w-w-w-wait...let me comprehend one thing at a time here alright? First of all... why does the truck go faster in reverse than it does does going forward? It seems like it accelerates infinitely. How many times have I rolled the speedometer over? I must be going a thousand miles per hour right now! In reverse! IN A BIG ASS TRUCK!"
- ― The Angry Video Game Nerd describing the truck's speed. (Angry Video Game Nerd Episode 118)
- "Well, when are you gonna... I'm already back."
- "See, where I come from, Prot, that's called "the fastest gun in the West" routine."
- "Well, I don't come from where you come from, Dr. Becker."
- " Prot, you've indicated in your notes that your planet K-PAX."
- ― Dr Becker and Prot (K-Pax)
- Absolute Velocity
- Bottomless/Boundless/Endless Speed
- Cosmic Speed
- Faster Than Light Speed/FTL Speed
- Godly Speed
- Infinite/Immeasurable/Incalculable/Incomprehensible/Limitless Speed
- Perfect Speed
- True Speed
- Ultra Speed
- Transcendent/Ultimate/Unlimited Speed
User can move at speeds that not even the most attuned of beings can grasp and outrun or avoid anything an opponent can use against the user. The user can move at infinite velocities, allowing user to surpass and perceive light speed movements and move at speeds that allow them to move past time and space itself.
- Accelerated Vision
- Accelerated Body
- Accelerated Thought Process
- Dimensional Travel
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Agility
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Durability
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Endurance
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Reflexes
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Running
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Stamina
- Flash Step
- G-Force Adaptation
- Hyper Acceleration
- Hyperspace Travel
- Invisible Speed
- Juggernaut Momentum
- Mobile Invulnerability
- Molecular Oscillation
- Motion Regulation
- Movement Transcendence
- Self-Velocity Manipulation
- Sensorimotor Synchrony
- Speed Combat
- Speed Defense
- Speedster Physiology
- Speed Strike
- Speed Throwing
- Subspace Travel
- Time Travel
- Velocity Empowerment
- Warping Speed
- Absolute Body
- Absolute Condition
- Absolute Strength
- Alternate Reality Traveling
- Motion Manipulation
- Power Fists
- Power Legs
- Speed Infinitum
- Transcendent Physiology
- Unrestricted Movement
- Though their level of speed is limitless, their level of stamina and endurance may be steadily exhausted/drained by their opponents over time.
- If the user allows themselves to accelerate too much, their momentum may become uncontrollable.
- The user is neither Omnipresent nor Nigh Omnipresent.
- May be subject to relativistic effects, such as time dilation.
See Also: Fastest Thing Alive