- "I'm fast. That's why they call me the Breeze."
- ― Brianna Berenson (Gone series)
- "With leg strength explosive enough to seemingly cause one's body to disappear."
- ― Blueno (One Piece)
- "Keystone is under the protection of a man who can throw haymakers like machine-gun fire... who can create cyclones with a wave of his arm... who can outrun gravity. Keystone is my city."
- ― Wally West/The Flash (DC Comics)
- "Hey, you can't lay a hand on me. I'm faster than fast. Swifter than swift."
- ― Griffin Turner (LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Techniques
- 5 Variations
- 6 Levels
- 7 Associations
- 8 Limitations
- 9 Known Users
- 10 Known Objects
- 11 Gallery
- Accelix (The Lorien Legacies)
- Advanced/Immense/Unnatural Speed
- Extraordinary Superhuman Speed
- High-Level Superhuman Speed
- Sheer Speed
- Super/Superhuman Speed
- Super Physical Speed
Users possess a level of speed drastically beyond what is naturally possible over other beings in their universe because their capabilities are pushed far beyond the natural level, making them immensely faster than regular beings (in that verse) as they can travel anywhere from supersonic to hypersonic speed or even lightspeed and infinitely beyond.
- Accelerated Body
- Accelerated Perception
- Accelerated Thought Process
- Acceleration/Hyper Acceleration
- Enhanced/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability
- Enhanced/Supernatural Endurance
- Enhanced/Supernatural Reflexes
- Enhanced/Supernatural Running
- Enhanced/Supernatural Stamina
- G-Force Adaptation
- High-Speed Reflexes
- Hyper Maneuverability
- Juggernaut Momentum
- Mobile Invulnerability
- Unaffecting Speed
- Unrestricted Movement
- Accelerated Rotation
- Afterimage Creation
- Aim Dodging
- Air Dashing
- Flash Step
- Hyper Turning
- Invisible Speed
- Molecular Oscillation
- Speed Clones
- Speed Combat
- Speed Defense
- Tornado Creation
- Centripetal Enhanced Speed
- Elemental Speed
- High-Speed Flight
- Invisible Speed
- Soul Enhanced Speed
- Soul Speed
- Speed Swimming
- Telekinetic Speed
- Temporal Speed
- Warping Speed
- Peak Human Speed - Users can move as fast as humanly possible. They can reach a level of speed as fast as 45 km/h - 63 km/h. They are as fast as moving vehicles.
- Enhanced Speed - Users can move faster than peak humans, but not too high superhuman levels. They can move much faster than the average member of their species and reach a level of speed as fast as 64-193 kph, Subsonic speed. They can move faster than the eye can see.
- Supernatural Speed - User can move blatantly faster than other people in their universe, reaching into high superhuman territory.
- Type I: Users can move at a speed of 3087-6174 kph, beyond supersonic speed and reaching hypersonic speed at their fastest.
- Type II: Users can move at a speed of 6175-1.0793e+7 kph, beyond hypersonic speed and reaching relativistic speed at their fastest.
- Type III: Users can move faster than relativistic speed. They can move near, at, or beyond the speed of light.
- Type IV: Users have infinite speed. They are able to move indefinitely while time literally stands still, traveling anywhere instantly. Teleportation does not count.
- Type V: Users have immeasurable speed. They're speed cannot be measured as they can move beyond linear time. Given that Speed = Distance and Time (S = D/T), if Time is undefined the speed formula cannot be applied.
- Absolute Speed - Users have absolute speed which transcends both levels of speed infinitely and absolutely, this is what makes it absolute. Users are beyond to the concepts of speed and the dimensions of time and space themselves.
- Accelerated Activity
- Accelerating Regeneration
- Acceleration Immunity
- Power Fists
- Power Legs
- Regenerative Healing Factor/Supernatural Regeneration
- Situational Speed
- Speed-Based Strength
- Speedster Physiology
- Supernatural Condition
- Weak against Time Reduction users
- Will suffer severely from the side effects of accelerating to and moving at high velocities if the user does not possess Acceleration Immunity.
- May be negated by Speed Cancellation.
- High-speed movement may be hard to control and adjust to.
- Users of Absolute Speed can utterly outspeed the users.
- Unless the user has Supernatural/Absolute Stamina, their body will produce toxins faster than normal, giving them a time limit.
- Weak against Speed Theft.
- May be vulnerable against Gravity Manipulation.
- Likely to suffer problems if the user doesn't possess Sensorimotor Synchrony.
- Without a sensory upgrade, unable to hear at speed of sound or see at light speed.
See also: Super Speed
- Hustler (Doraemon)
- Boot of Hermes (God of War)
- Rabbit Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Trans-Am System (Mobile Suit Gundam 00)
- Glint Glint Fruit/Pika Pika no Mi (One Piece)
- Speed Shoes (Phineas and Ferb)
- The Black Lord/Wearer of The Anguished Mask/SCP-035 - The Possessive Mask (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-093 - Red Sea Object (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-314 - The Motion-Seeking Blade (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-504 - Critical Tomatoes (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-540 - Tannenbombs (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-1591 - Fallen Star (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-2399 - A Malfunctioning Destroyer (SCP Foundation)
- Fancy Feet (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Connor's wristband and pajamas (PJ Masks)
- Meteor (Paw Patrol)
- Dash shoe (Kirby Fighters and Kirby Fighters Deluxe)