- "How terrifying!! An old lady like her shouldn't be able to run this fast!!"
- ― Jean Pierre Polneraff on Enya the Hag (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III Stardust Crusaders)
- "Let's see, where was I? Stretch 964..."
- ― Wendell Vaughn/Quasar (Marvel Comics)
The ability to have the stamina at the pinnacle of the human condition. Sub-power of Peak Human Condition.
- Max Stamina
- Peak Stamina
Users of this ability generally possess a highly developed musculature that generates fewer fatigue toxins than the musculature of most other humans or similar beings, endowing peak human level stamina. As such, they can perform feats such as running for several kilometers/miles without losing breath or exerting themselves at peak capacity for hours with minor to no fatigue.
- Peak Human Stamina: The user can sustain themselves without tiring, to the limit of a peak human.
- Enhanced Stamina: The user can sustain themselves without tiring longer than peak humans but not to a high superhuman level.
- Supernatural Stamina: The user can sustain themselves without tiring to a high superhuman level up to a nigh-absolute level.
- Absolute Stamina: The user never gets tired due to self-generating energy etc.
- High Resistance
- Indomitable Will
- Pain Suppression
- Peak Human Condition
- Beings with Enhanced, Supernatural, to Absolute Stamina can easily outlast peak-humans.
- Users are vulnerable to those that possess Stamina Absorption.