- "His breath can shatter boulders, with one swing he sinks mountains into the earth, the strongest man among men under the heavens. KAN MEI!!!!"
- ― Kan Mei Army (Kingdom)
- "I shall teach you the true meaning of MIGHT."
- ― Mou Bu to Ri Haku of Defense (Kingdom)
- Brute Strength
- Exceptional Strength
- Effective Strength
- Formidable Strength
- Honed Strength
- Immense Human Strength
- Maximum Human Strength
- Nigh/Near-Enhanced Strength
- Peak Physical Strength
- Superior Human Strength
Users' strength is at the maximum limit of human conditioning. They are capable of over-head lifting several times their own body weight ranging from 800 lbs to 1,000 lbs level (about 360 to 500 kg), and bench-press ranging from 1,100 lbs to 1,500 lbs level (about 500 to 680 kg). They would be able to surpass feats of any Olympic class weightlifter, allowing them to lift objects on their own that would normally require multiple people, break thin chains or steel cuffs, bend metal bars, and break down doors and walls with a single strike.
Offensively, the user is able to knock people out with one offensive impact, tear limbs off, crush skulls, overpower multiple opponents, punch an enemy through a thin brick wall, lifting a full-grown person in the air with one arm, and even throwing them several meters. For some users, their strength is strong enough to wrestle or even overpower wild animals such as large bears and gorillas.
- Critical Impact/Heavy Strike
- Enhanced Strike
- Megaton Punch/Kick
- Launching Strike
- Pincer Grip
- Strength Combat
- Peak Human Strength: Possess enough strength to lift several times one's own body weight to 800lbs-1,000lbs/360-500 kg.
- Enhanced Strength: User's strength is augmented to beyond peak human levels, but not too high supernatural levels. Users of this are able to perform strength feats such as moving or lifting heavy objects such as cars, trucks, and buses.
- Supernatural Strength: Supernatural strength comes in four levels.
- Type I: Being able to lift up large tanks to large airplanes, and able to lift massive boulders.
- Type II: Being able to lift heavier structures from battleships to massive aircrafts.
- Type III: Being able to lift skyscraper size structures and being capable of moving mountainous figures at top strength.
- Type IV: Being able to lift continents, planets or any planetary size structures.
- Type V: Being able to perform galactic levels feats of strength. Users also possess strength powerful enough to affect the fabrics of time and space on a small scale and even shake a finite universe with their striking force.
- Absolute Strength: Limitless strength that allows the user to perform unbelievable and impossible feats such as lifting virtually anything (like objects with infinite mass for example) with ease, distorting the fabric of reality with one's bare hands alone, shattering the boundaries of time and space on a large scale with their raw physical force or going toe to toe and being able to harm cosmic entities, abstract and transcendental forces, and even supreme beings.
- Enhanced or Supernatural Strength can easily overpower peak human strength, though it is not unheard of for a person with peak human strength to beat a person with super strength. Absolute Strength, on the other hand, can also easily overpower the users, but to a much higher extent.
- May damage/or hurt other people without meaning or noticing.
- Beings with either Enhanced or Supernatural Durability can easily withstand blows from peak humans.
- Weak against Strength Absorption, Muscle Mass Weakening, Strength/Muscle Manipulation, Strength Reduction, etc.
- The human limit of strength is considered to be 800-1,000 lbs (about 362.874-453.592 kg) over-head, and 1,100-1,500 lbs (about 498.9516-680.3886 kg) bench press.
- If a user with peak human strength was to have an adrenaline rush, it could push them into Enhanced Strength, but not to Supernatural Strength.
- It is, in fact, possible for females to go through intense body and muscle building and gain the strength of that particular level, at least depending on their endurance.