- "His breath can shatter boulders, with one swing he sinks mountains into the earth, the strongest man among men under the heavens. KAN MEI!!!!"
- ― Kan Mei Army's war cheer on their leader, Kan Mei (Kingdom)
- "I shall teach you the true meaning of MIGHT."
- ― Mou Bu to Ri Haku of Defense (Kingdom)
- Brute Force/Strength
- Exceptional Strength
- Effective Strength
- Enormous Physical Strength
- Formidable Strength
- High Physical Human Strength
- Honed Strength
- Indomitable Strength
- Immense Human Strength
- Incredibly Powerful Strength
- Maximum Human Strength
- Nigh/Near-Enhanced Strength
- Nigh-Inhuman Physical Strength
- Peak Physical Strength
- Peak of Human Physical Strength
- Superior Human Strength
- Tremendous Physical Strength
The user possesses strength at peak human conditioning. The user's muscles, bones, and organs have been augmented to perform near-enhanced feats. Their strength is equivalent to 5 or 10 strongmen. For example, their lifting abilities; their over-head lifting capabilities range from 1,100 lbs to 2,200 lbs (about 500 to 1000 kg), and their bench-press capabilities range from 2,200 to 3,300 lbs (about 600 to 1280 kg). The user could surpass any Olympic weightlifter, allowing them to lift objects and material that would generally require multiple people or machinery such as motorcycles, heavy household objects, tree logs, wooden utility poles, and all types of materials within that weight limit. They can pull stop signs and stopping meters out of the ground, pull cement walkways off of the ground, break thin chains and steel cuffs, they can also pick a full-grown to overweight adult up with one hand and throw them several meters with ease.
The user can even move objects beyond their thresholds, such as cars, trucks, small boulders, etc. They could also wrestle and overpower mammals or aquatic-based animals such as lions, bears, gorillas, rhinos, sharks, tigers, hippos, wolves, elephants, etc. They probably also go toe to toe with prehistoric creatures such as mammoths, sabretooth cats and even some dinosaurs.
As the user possesses near-enhanced strength, their punches, kicks, headbutts, biting, knee kicks, elbow strikes, throwing abilities, or use of hand-held weapons are employed with enormous force. They can knock a person out with one punch, tear off or break limbs, bend metal bars, smash down doors and walls with a single blow, crush skulls, and break any bones with ease. The user can make dents on metals, induce severe damage to vehicles and tear down trees with a single kick.
With their peak human strength, the user can rival and battle against low-level users of superhuman strength and mighty creatures. Due to their peak physical strength, the user possesses peak human durability, stamina and endurance.
- Peak Human Durability
- Peak Human Leap
- Peak Human Lifting
- Peak Human Running (A unintended result due to increased leg strength)
- Peak Human Stamina
- Peak Human Throwing
- Powerful Bite
- Peak Human Strength: The user can lift one's body weight several times their own bodyweight of 1,100 lbs to 2,200 lbs over-head and 2,200 lbs to 3,300 lbs bench-press and perform any offensive action with the combined force of numerous bodybuilders. The user can lift and move small trees, motorcycles, overweight humans, and animals with ease and control. The user can perform any bodily strike or hand-held weapon with overwhelming force that could kill land-based or aquatic-based animals that humans have a low probability of defeating.
- Enhanced Strength: The user can lift thousands of pounds to tens of thousands and perform any offensive action with the force of a massive vehicle. The user can lift cars, trucks, buses, small-moderately sized boulders, tall trees, and numerous times the weight of peak humans. The user can perform any biological strike or use objects with mighty power, such as destroying bridges, road vehicles, trees and killing massive creatures that require guns, small explosives, missiles, or chemical/biological/radiological weapons.
- Supernatural Strength: Supernatural strength comes in six primary levels.
- Type I: The user can lift tens of thousands of pounds to hundreds of pounds and perform any offensive action with the force of destructive conventional explosives. The user can lift and move several construction vehicles such as bulldozers, backhoe loaders, motor graders, tanks, or several thousand-pound trucks. The user can perform any biological strike or use objects that can cause severe damage to tall buildings, neighborhoods, and house-sized asteroids.
- Type II: The user can lift hundreds of thousands to tens of millions of pounds and perform any offensive action with the output of a low-yield nuclear bomb. The user can move and lift boats to various cruise ships, airplanes, battleships, or bridges similar to the Brooklyn bridge. The user can perform any biological strike or use objects to cause massive damage to towns, small mountains, or dense metals.
- Type III: The user can lift tens of millions to hundreds of billions of pounds and perform any offensive action with the power of an atomic bomb. The user can move buildings to the skyscrapers, massive bridges, aircraft carriers, tallest trees ever recorded, thousands of feet tall mountains, and industrial structures. The user can perform any violent act on the earth to generate earthquakes, tsunamis, destroy air-mass thunderstorms, and halt any atmospherical meteorological phenomenon such as tornadoes, downbursts, or counter a nuclear warhead's shockwave.
- Type IV: The user can lift and move hundreds of billions of pounds to entire continents worth of weight and perform any action with the output of hydrogen bombs or tectonic plate worth of energy. The user can lift mountains, massive extraterrestrial aircraft, artifacts, thousands of Hyperion-like trees, or minor dwarf planets. The user can perform any action that can split continents and create canyons, mountains, or kilometers-sized craters on Earth.
- Type V: The user can lift and move continents to megastructures, planets, moons, low to high mass stars, to planetary systems worth of weight. The user's lifting capabilities permit them to move main-sequence stars to massive supergiants. Their striking capabilities allow them to destroy several astronomical bodies and severely damage a dwarf or standard galaxy.
- Type VI: The user possesses "near-infinite strength." The user can lift and move galaxies, supermassive galaxies, collections of galaxies to universes, or on a multiversal level. They can bend space-time and aspects of reality with their pure strength. Their lifting and fighting capabilities permit them to demolish them and rival nigh-omnipotent beings.
- Absolute Strength: The user possesses lifting and striking capabilities to an infinite scale. By sheer strength, the user can create rips in space-time, dimensions, or reality. In addition, the user can move and destroy all of totality, as any obstacle that emerges can be defeated and eliminated.
- Users of Enhanced or Supernatural Strength can easily overpower peak human strength. Absolute Strength will utterly curbstomp the user.
- May damage/or hurt other people without meaning or noticing.
- Beings with either Enhanced or Supernatural Durability can easily withstand blows from peak humans.
- Weak against Strength Absorption, Muscle Mass Weakening, Strength/Muscle Manipulation, Strength Reduction, etc.
- The human limit of strength is considered to be 1,800-2,000 lbs (about 816.466-907.185 kg) over-head, and 3,500-4,000 lbs (about 1587.573-1814.369 kg) bench press.
- If a user with peak human strength was to have an adrenaline rush, it could push them into Enhanced Strength, but not to Supernatural Strength.
- It is, in fact, possible for females to go through intense body and muscle building and gain the strength of that particular level, at least depending on their endurance.