- All Powerful/Almighty/Cosmic/Godly Strength
- Bottomless/Boundless Strength
- Herculean Strength
- Immeasurable/Incalculable/Incomprehensible/Unfathomable Strength
- Infinite/Limitless/Unlimited Strength
- Meta/Perfect/True/Unparalleled/Ultimate Strength
- Overwhelming Strength
- Strength Above All Others
- The Strength of God
- Transcendent Strength
The user is able to go toe-to-toe and even surpass the strongest of beings with nothing but the raw force of their physical blows. Any level of weight the user needs to lift or move is irrelevant as their body can emit limitless amount of force that can repel an object of any mass.
With this ability, the user could travel massive distances in a single jump, unleash strikes of unparalleled might, obliterate massive life forms with one hit, cause destructive quakes by smashing the ground, shatter planetary systems with their fists, tear through/create space-time anomalies with their strength, etc. It should also be noted that they are immune to all powers that could manipulate, affect or rob them of their strength.
- Absolute Leap
- Absolute Stamina
- Absolute Endurance
- Durability Negation
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Attack
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Strike
- Indomitable Will
- Invulnerability/Physical Force Immunity
- Invulnerability Bypassing
- Megaton Punch/Kick
- One Hit Kill
- Pincer Grip
- Pressure Strike
- Razor Hand/Foot
- Shockwave Generation
- Space-Time Slicing
- Strength Combat
- Strength Regulation
- Universe Destruction
- Vibration Emission
- Peak Human Strength
- Enhanced Strength
- Supernatural Strength
- Type I: Being able to lift up cars to trucks, buses, and trucks of great size.
- Type II: Being able to lift structures from battleships to massive air-crafts.
- Type III: Being able to lift skyscraper size structures and moving mountains at top strength.
- Type IV: Being able to lift continents and planets at top strength.
- Absolute Strength: Limitless strength that allows the user to perform unbelievable feats such as lifting virtually anything with ease or distorting the fabric of reality with one's bare hands alone.
- Absolute Attack
- Absolute Condition
- Absolute Will
- Power Fists
- Power Headbutt
- Power Legs
- Raw Power
- Strength Embodiment
- Strength Infinitum
- Transcendent Physiology
- Though their level of strength is limitless, their level of stamina and endurance may be steadily exhausted/drained by their opponents over time.
- While the user's strength has no limit, it doesn't guarantee that the user is completely Invulnerable and may instead just be highly durable.
- Whereas the lower durabilities are stomped on countless levels regardless due to their infinite strength, the users of Absolute Durability is what equates to a scenario of an unmatchable force versus an indestructible object, thus making Invulnerability a good counteractive power against it.
- The user may need to focus their force to do the required damage.
- Those with Absolute Defense or with an equal amount of strength can possibly nullify the impact of the user's blow.
- Without proper restraint, the user could possibly destroy their surroundings, usually from the shockwaves they create.
- The users may not be able to control their full strength.
- Power Gem (Marvel Comics)
- Triforce of Power (The Legend of Zelda series)