- Almighty/Meta/ Bottomless/Boundless Strength/Immeasurable/Incalculable/Incomprehensible Strength/Infinite/Limitless/Unlimited Strength Pata/Omni/Omnipotent/Infinite/Ultimate/Godly/Divine/Supreme/Boundless/Transcendent/Illimitable/Limitless/Unlimited/Unrestricted/Total/True/Perfect/Complete Strength
- Strength of God
Users can generate limitless and unsurpassable physical strength, able to go toe-to-toe and even surpass the strongest of beings with nothing but the raw force of their physical blows. Any level of weight the user needs to lift or move is irrelevant as their body can emit limitless amount of force that can repel an object of any mass.
With this ability, the user could travel massive distances in a single jump, unleash strikes of unparalleled might, obliterate massive life forms with one hit, cause destructive quakes by smashing the ground, shatter planetary systems with their fists, tear through/create space-time anomalies with their strength, etc. It should also be noted that they are immune to all powers that could manipulate, affect or rob them of their strength.
- Absolute Attack
- Absolute Endurance
- Absolute Leap
- Absolute Lifting
- Absolute Stamina
- Indomitable Will
- Power Abdomen
- Power Body
- Power Fists
- Power Headbutt
- Power Legs
- Raw Power
- Strength-Based Invulnerability
- Strength Combat
- Strength Regulation
- Vibration Emission
- Peak Human Strength: Possess enough strength to lift over twice one's own body weight to 800lbs-1100lbs/360-500 kg.
- Enhanced Strength: User's strength is augmented to beyond peak human levels, but not too high supernatural levels. Users of this are able to perform strength feats such as moving or lifting heavy objects such as cars, trucks, and buses.
- Supernatural Strength: Supernatural strength comes in five levels.
- Type I: Being able to lift from large tanks to large airplanes, and able to lift massive boulders.
- Type II: Being able to lift structures from battleships to massive air-crafts.
- Type III: Being able to lift skyscraper size structures and being capable of moving mountainous figures.
- Type IV: Being able to lift continents, planets or any planetary size structures.
- Type V: Being able to perform galactic levels feats of strength. Users also possess strength powerful enough to affect the fabrics of time and space on a small scale and even shake a finite universe with their striking force.
- Absolute Strength: Limitless strength that allows the user to perform unbelievable and impossible feats such as lifting virtually anything (like objects with infinite mass for example) with ease, distorting the fabric of reality with one's bare hands alone, shattering the boundaries of time and space on a large scale with their raw physical force or going toe to toe and being able to harm cosmic entities, abstract and transcendental forces, and even supreme beings.
- Absolute Attack
- Absolute Condition
- Absolute Will
- Powerhouse Physiology
- Strength Embodiment
- Strength Infinitum
- Transcendent Physiology
- Crimson Gem of Cyttorak (Marvel Comics)
- Gauntlets of Ares (Marvel Comics)
- Power Gem (Marvel Comics)
- Triforce of Power (The Legend of Zelda series)