- "Roar!! Amazing Gorilla power!!!"
- ― Kondō Isao (Gintama)
- "Tell me. Are you as strong as Superman?"
- "Not as strong, but I do all right."
- ― Ernie and Derek James/Sideways, (DC Comics)
The power to possess a level of strength beyond that of the peak members of their species. Sub-power of Enhanced Body.
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Techniques
- 5 Levels
- 6 Associations
- 7 Limitations
- 8 Known Users
- 9 Known Objects
- 10 Gallery
- Augmented/Advanced/Above-human/Great/Heightened/Inhuman/Nigh-Superhuman Strength
Users possess a level of strength beyond that of the peak members of their specie and usually in their Verse. At base level, users would be able to lift heavy objects such as cars, large boulders, vans, and most other objects that are bigger than them in size. They would also be able to exert great physical force from various parts of their body (prominently through their hands), sending enemies flying through walls or breaking their bones instantly with a single punch.
- Constriction and Crushing due to the extreme strength of the user.
- Enhanced Bodily Force
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Leap
- Enhanced Lifting
- Enhanced Lower Leg Strength
- Enhanced Running with increased foot/leg strength the user can move inhumanly fast.
- Enhanced Stamina
- Enhanced Throwing
- Enhanced Upper Arm Strength
- Expanded Force
- Powerful Bite
- Strength Combat by combining their augmented strength in their combat skills.
- Wield oversized weaponry.
- Heavy Strike
- Launching Strike
- Megaton Punch
- Megaton Kick
- Pincer Grip
- Pressure Strike
- Razor Foot
- Razor Hand
- Shockwave Clap
- Shockwave Flick
- Shockwave Stomp
- Strength Combat
- Peak Human Strength: Possess enough strength to lift over twice one's own body weight to 800lbs-1100lbs/360-500 kg.
- Enhanced Strength: User's strength is augmented to beyond peak human levels, but not too high supernatural levels. Users of this are able to perform strength feats such as moving or lifting heavy objects such as cars, trucks, and buses.
- Supernatural Strength: Gain supernatural strength that comes in four levels.
- Type I: Being able to lift up large tanks to large airplanes, and able to lift massive boulders.
- Type II: Being able to lift heavier structures from battleships to massive aircrafts.
- Type III: Being able to lift skyscraper size structures and being capable of moving mountainous figures at top strength.
- Type IV: Being able to lift continents, planets or any planetary size structures.
- Type V: Being able to perform galactic levels feats of strength. Users also possess strength powerful enough to affect the fabrics of time and space on a small scale and even shake a finite universe with their striking force.
- Absolute Strength: Limitless strength that allows the user to perform unbelievable and impossible feats such as lifting virtually anything (like objects with infinite mass for example) with ease, distorting the fabric of reality with one's bare hands alone, shattering the boundaries of time and space on a large scale with their raw physical force or going toe to toe and being able to harm cosmic entities, abstract and transcendental forces, and even supreme beings.
- Disproportionate Force
- Usually accompanied with Enhanced Durability, since the user's muscles would have to be very durable to lift such weight.
- Enhanced Mauling, since the user would be strong enough to rip people and objects apart with ease.
- Body Part Ripping can rip a person's limbs off.
- Enhanced Muscle Usage
- Enhanced Throwing
- Fastener Immunity
- Gravity Immunity - user can ignore gravity to lift the heaviest objects.
- If enhanced, some may possess Muscle Manipulation.
- May stem from Enhanced Senses or Enhanced Condition.
- Mimic powers of more solid elements, like Metal Mimicry or Earth Mimicry, could also give someone enhanced strength.
- Muscle Manipulation
- Other abilities like Density Manipulation could also result in enhanced strength.
- Non-Relative Strength
- Power Body
- Power Fists
- Power Headbutt
- Power Legs
- Strength Harness
- Strength Retention
- Strength-Based Invulnerability
- Structure Weakening
- Telekinetic Strength
- Uneven Exertion
- Whole Body Exertion
- Balance, gravity, and mass still affect the user.
- Can be overpowered by Supernatural to Absolute Strength.
- May be suspect for Strength Absorption, Muscle Mass Weakening, Strength/Muscle Manipulation, Strength Reduction, etc.
- May damage the environment/other people without meaning or noticing.
- May be limited to certain limbs.
- May have limited durability, thus the user can still be harmed by certain means.
- Strength may not equal durability. If a user were to attempt to lift something extremely heavy over their head, their bones and joints might snap.
- There may be a limit to how strong a user can become before it's dangerous for themselves to use. (Ex: Gentle)
- Users are still susceptible to Newton's Three Laws of Motion.
See Also: Super Strength