- "Roar!! Amazing Gorilla power!!!"
- ― Kondō Isao (Gintama)
- "Tell me. Are you as strong as Superman?"
- "Not as strong, but I do all right."
- ― Ernie and Derek James/Sideways, (DC Comics)
The power to possess strength beyond that of a normal member of the user's species. Sub-power of Enhanced Condition.
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Techniques
- 5 Levels
- 6 Associations
- 7 Limitations
- 8 Known Users
- 9 Known Objects
- 10 Gallery
- Augmented Strength
- Advanced Strength
- Extreme Strength
- Enhanced Physical Strength
- Freakishly Strong
- High Physical Strength
- Heightened Strength
- Increased Strength
- Incredible Strength
- Inhuman Strength
- Low-Level Superhuman Strength
- Near-Superhuman Strength
- Nigh-Superhuman Strength
- Pure-Brute Strength
- Semi-Superhuman Strength
- Brute/Big Strength
The user has strength beyond peak human level in their verse and superior to that of a normal member of their species. They can lift heavy objects such as cars, large boulders, vans, and most others if they aren't too big for the user. Users of this level are also able to move extremely heavy objects such as bulldozers, etc, but wouldn't actually be able to effectively lift them, or even just slightly at the very least. The user can also bend/punch through thin steel.
- Constriction and Crushing due to the extreme strength of the user.
- Earthquakes through stomping on the ground.
- Enhanced Bodily Force
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Leap
- Enhanced Lifting
- Enhanced Speed with increased foot/leg strength the user can move inhumanly fast.
- Enhanced Stamina
- Expanded Force
- Hyper Self-Strength
- Powerful Bite
- Strength Combat by combining their augmented strength in their combat skills.
- Unweighted Movement
- Wield oversized weapons.
- Ground Pound
- Heavy Strike
- Megaton Punch
- Megaton Kick
- Pincer Grip
- Pressure Strike
- Razor Foot
- Razor Hand
- Shockwave Clap
- Shockwave Flick
- Shockwave Stomp
- Strength Combat
- Peak Human Strength: Possess enough strength to lift over twice one's own body weight to 800lbs-1100lbs/360-500 kg.
- Enhanced Strength: User's strength is augmented to beyond peak human levels, but not too high supernatural levels. Users of this are able to perform strength feats such as moving or lifting heavy objects such as cars, trucks, and buses.
- Supernatural Strength: Gain supernatural strength that comes in four levels.
- Type I: Being able to lift up large tanks to large airplanes, and able to lift massive boulders.
- Type II: Being able to lift heavier structures from battleships to massive aircrafts.
- Type III: Being able to lift skyscraper size structures and being capable of moving mountainous figures at top strength.
- Type IV: Being able to lift continents, planets or any planetary size structures.
- Type V: Being able to perform galactic levels feats of strength. Users also possess strength powerful enough to affect the fabrics of time and space on a small scale and even shake a finite universe with their striking force.
- Absolute Strength: Limitless strength that allows the user to perform unbelievable and impossible feats such as lifting virtually anything (like objects with infinite mass for example) with ease, distorting the fabric of reality with one's bare hands alone, shattering the boundaries of time and space on a large scale with their raw physical force or going toe to toe and being able to harm cosmic entities, abstract and transcendental forces, and even supreme beings.
- Disproportionate Force
- Usually accompanied with Enhanced Durability, since the user's muscles would have to be very durable to lift such weight.
- Enhanced Mauling, since the user would be strong enough to rip people and objects apart with ease.
- Body Part Ripping can rip a person's limbs off.
- Enhanced Muscle Usage
- Enhanced Throwing
- Fastener Immunity
- Gravity Immunity - user can ignore gravity to lift the heaviest objects.
- If enhanced, some may possess Muscle Manipulation.
- Hyper Self-Strength
- May stem from Enhanced Senses or Enhanced Condition.
- Mimic powers of more solid elements, like Metal Mimicry or Earth Mimicry, could also give someone enhanced strength.
- Muscle Manipulation
- Other abilities like Density Manipulation could also result in enhanced strength.
- Non-Relative Strength
- Power Body
- Power Fists
- Power Headbutt
- Power Legs
- Strength Harness
- Strength Retention
- Structure Weakening
- Telekinetic Strength
- Uneven Exertion
- Whole Body Exertion
- Balance, gravity, and mass still affect the user.
- Can be overpowered by Supernatural to Absolute Strength.
- Users are still susceptible to Newton's Three Laws of Motion.
- Strength does not equal durability. If a user were to attempt to lift something extremely heavy over their head, their bones and joints could snap.
- May be suspect for Strength Absorption, Muscle Mass Weakening, Strength/Muscle Manipulation, Strength Reduction, etc.
- May damage the environment/other people without meaning or noticing.
- There may be a limit to how strong a user can become before it's dangerous for themselves to use. (Ex: Gentle)
- May be limited to certain limbs.
See Also: Super Strength