- "Might controls everything - and without strength, you cannot protect anything; not even yourself."
- ― Vergil (Devil May Cry)
- "To be as strong as a hundred men alone."
- ― Rob Lucci (One Piece)
- "You may be strong, Vizh...But I'm in a class only Thor can touch!"
- ― Simon Williams/Wonder Man (Marvel Comics)
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Techniques
- 5 Levels
- 6 Associations
- 7 Limitations
- 8 Known Users
- 9 Known Objects
- 10 Gallery
- 11 Videos
- Abnormal/Advanced/Immense/Super/Unnatural Strength
- Abnormally/Superhumanly/Unnaturally Strong
- Blunt Force Strength
- Extraordinary Superhuman Strength
- Fortem (The Lorien Legacies)
- High-Level Superhuman Strength
- Super Physical Strength
- Superhuman Strength
Users are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally stronger than their race because their capabilities are pushed beyond the natural level and superior to most supernatural beings in their verse; making them immensely stronger than normal members of their species (in that 'verse) can be achieved by any method of training.
Depending on the users, they are capable of lifting from large tanks to large airplanes, and able to lift massive boulders and locomotives with ease. Their high-level immense strength enables them to easily overpower users with Peak Human Strength and Enhanced Strength. Users are capable of tearing the strongest metals like a piece of paper with their bare hands. Offensively, depends on the users' strength, they are able to send opponents flying several miles away.
- Constriction and Crushing due to the extreme strength of the user.
- Earthquakes through stomping on the ground or punching the ground.
- Expanded Force
- Muscle Armor
- Power Abdomen
- Power Fists
- Power Headbutt
- Power Legs
- Supernatural Endurance
- Supernatural Leap
- Supernatural Lifting
- Supernatural Stamina
- Supernatural Strike
- Heavy Strike
- Launching Strike
- Pressure Strike
- Shockwave Clap
- Shockwave Flick
- Shockwave Stomp
- Sonic Boom Generation
- Strength Combat
- Peak Human Strength: Possess enough strength to lift over twice one's own body weight to 800lbs-1100lbs/360-500 kg.
- Enhanced Strength: User's strength is augmented to beyond peak human levels, but not too high supernatural levels. Users of this are able to perform strength feats such as moving or lifting heavy objects such as cars, trucks, and buses.
- Supernatural Strength: Supernatural strength that comes in five levels.
- Type I: Being able to lift up large tanks to large airplanes, and able to lift massive boulders.
- Type II: Being able to lift heavier structures from battleships to massive aircrafts.
- Type III: Being able to lift skyscraper size structures and being capable of moving mountainous figures at top strength.
- Type IV: Being able to lift continents, moons or any planetary size structures.
- Type V: Being able to perform galactic levels feats of strength. Users also possess strength powerful enough to affect the fabrics of time and space on a small scale and even shake a finite universe with their striking force.
- Absolute Strength: Limitless strength that allows the user to perform unbelievable and impossible feats such as lifting virtually anything (like objects with infinite mass for example) with ease, distorting the fabric of reality with one's bare hands alone, shattering the boundaries of time and space on a large scale with their raw physical force or going toe to toe and being able to harm cosmic entities, abstract and transcendental forces, and even supreme beings.
- Powerhouse Physiology
- Raw Power
- Speed-Based Strength
- Strength Infinitum
- Strength-Based Invulnerability
- Supernatural Condition
- Can be overpowered by Absolute Strength.
- Could take time for a user to control their strength in order to handle mundane things and people without harming or destroying them.
- May be suspect for Strength Absorption, Muscle Mass Weakening, Strength/Muscle Manipulation, Strength Reduction, etc.
- User may not possess Invulnerability or Supernatural Durability, thus they’re not quite indestructible and they could still be harmed by certain means.
See Also: Super Strength.
- Magic Potion (Asterix)
- Armor of the Eight Immortals (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Oni Masks (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Ox Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Stone Masks (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Anansi/Spirit Totem (Arrowverse)
- Crimson Gem of Cyttorak (Marvel Comics)
- Gauntlets of Ares (Marvel Comics)
- Greg's wristband and pajamas (PJ Masks)
- Meteor (Paw Patrol)
- SCP-2398 - Home Run Bat (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-3728 - STOP. HAMMERTIME (SCP Foundation)
- Fist of Tebigong (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Mikado Arm (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Extor's Power Gauntlet (Samurai Jack)