- Immense Human Survivability
- Maximum Human Survivability
- Nigh/Near-Enhanced Survivability
- Superior Human Survivability
The user's survivability are at the pinnacle of human potential without being superhuman, making them near enhanced/superhuman. They can survive almost anything that could kill normal humans.
- Enhanced Recovery
- High Resistance
- Hunger Suppression
- Determined Strength
- Pain Suppression
- Peak Human Endurance
- Peak Human Health
- Peak Human Stamina
- Psychic Shield
- Sleep Suppression
- Doesn't allow the user to heal damage, simply survive it.
- Doesn't make the user immortal, just very hard to kill.
- Doesn't make the user immune to the pain.
- If the user's mental state isn't high then they will be unable to overcome the physical problems.
- Overcoming physical pain doesn't stop the user from taking damage and/or dying.
- This ability is not enhanced.
- Bruce Wayne/Batman (DC Comics)
- Michael Myers (Halloween Series)
- Wilson Fisk/The Kingpin (Marvel Comics)
- Oroku Saki/ The Shredder (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.