- "I enjoyed the taste of food. Particularly peanut butter with grape jelly, not jam. Jam I found unsettling.
- "So, what? Now you can't taste PB and J.
- "No I taste every molecule.
- "Not the sum of its parts, huh.
- "It's overwhelming. It's disgusting. I miss you PB and J."
- ― Castiel and Sam Winchester (Supernatural)
User has sense of taste that is glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally more acute than other beings in their universe because their capabilities are pushed to a superhuman level. Allowing them to be able to identify unknown things by tasting them, remotely taste everything in their environment from a great distance, and the smallest details; to the extent of molecular distinguishment.
- Clairgustance: Some users may be able to sense abstract/conceptual forces and even immaterial beings/entities with their superior sense of taste.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Food Empathy
- Supernatural Senses
- Taste Manipulation
- Food allergies may prove too effective against Supernatural Taste.
- Weak against Taste Manipulation.
- May be constantly active and/or unblockable/unignorable.
- Najika Kazami (Kitchen Princess)
- Yayoi Sashirono (Kubikiri Cycle)
- Momo Minamoto (Release the Spyce)
- Erina Nikiri (Shokugeki no Soma)
- Four Heavenly Kings (Toriko)
- Gourmet Seven (Toriko)
- Komatsu (Toriko)
- Anyone who eats ANOTHER (Toriko)
- Manitoba Smith (Total Drama)