- Immense Human Cleverness/Cunning/Thinking Capacity/Wits
- Maximum Human Cleverness/Cunning/Thinking Capacity/Wits
- Nigh/Near-Enhanced Cleverness/Cunning/Thinking Capacity/Wits
- Peak Human Cleverness/Cunning/Thinking Capacity
- Superior Human Cleverness/Cunning/Thinking Capacity/Wits
The user has wits greater than that of normal humans and is very clever, able to adapt to new and changing situations and is able to remain cool at all times. They are hard to surprise or impress, and they can think their way in and out of any situation by knowing what they need to do and how they need to do it, and come up with ideas within seconds.
- Action Adaptation
- Adaptive Mind
- Enhanced Initiative
- Escape Artistry
- Peak Human Reflexes
- Tactical Analysis
- Tranquil State
- Clear Mind
- Instant Learning
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Maximum Brain Capacity
- Peak Human Intelligence
- Peak Human Wisdom
- Tactical Genius
- Can be outwitted by those with Supernatural to Absolute Wits.
- Brain capacity might have a limit on wits that can be in one person.
- The wits one has may be limited to certain areas of expertise.
- Users' wits are not classified as enhanced.
- Ben Tennyson (Ben 10)
- Bruce Wayne/Batman (DC Comics)
- The Doctor (Doctor Who)
- Olenna Tyrell (Game of Thrones)
- Dick Dastardly (Hanna-Barbera Cinematic Universe/SCOOB!)
- Various Characters (Kingdom)
- Wilson Fisk/The Kingpin (Marvel Comics)
- Oroku Saki/The Shredder (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)