- "Look into my eyes... Your soul is stained by the blood of the innocent... Feel their pain."
- ― Ghost Rider (Marvel Comics)
The user can induce a variety of negative effects in beings who have sinned or committed evils by locking eyes with them, with the effects ranging from inflicting pain to knocking people out, or sometimes even killing people.
- Death Inducement
- Fear Inducement
- Insanity Inducement
- Killing Eyes
- Neurocognitive Deficit
- Pain Inducement
- Paralysis Inducement
- Soul Mutilation/Soul Destruction
- Requires eye contact to be effective.
- Some targets may be immune.
- Does not work on purely good beings or beings who have never sinned.
- May not work against those who are remorseless.
- May not work against soulless beings.
- May work for a limited amount of time.
- Can be reflected back.
See Also: Deadly Gaze
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.