- "What are you talking about? You can't possibly have been aware of the passage of time."
- "But I was. Brief, terrifying periods of consciousness. Disembodied. Without substance."
- ― Reginald Barclay and James Moriarty (Star Trek: TNG)
Power to be immune to being knocked unconsciousness.
- Absolute Recovery
- Unconscious Immunity
- KO Immunity
- Knockout Immunity
- Unconscious Invulnerability
User is immune to being knocked unconscious, they can keep doing things for long periods of time without losing conscious, all until they have taken too much damage or are killed or disabled.
- Dream Negation
- Immunity to all powers and attacks that makes one unconscious, such as Neurocognitive Deficit.
- Can fight for long periods of time without being knocked out.
- Can still take damage and even be killed when fighting.
- Can still sleep, since sleep is an altered state of conscious.
- Can still be killed by other means.
- Can still die from things that may not just knock people unconscious, like certain gases.
- Crown Killer (Dishonored 2)
- Senku Ishigami (Dr Stone); while petrified
- Cosmo-Knights (Rifts)
- Gary Seven (Star Trek)
- Moriarty (Star Trek: TNG)
- Witsuarunemitea (Utawarerumono)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.