- "Well, this is a place that you... that you all made together so that you could find one another. The most important part of your life was the time that you spent with these people. That's why all of you are here. Nobody does it alone Jack. You needed all of them, and they needed you."
- ― Christian Shephard (Lost)
The power to create a personal afterlife. Technique of Personal Mastery.
- Personal Limbo/Purgatory
User can create a personal afterlife; a metaphysical realm where users create after their death.
The nature and purpose of a personal afterlife is predetermined by the morality, emotionality, nature, principles and the user past doing which can shift the exact conditions of the world and its personal entities into a limbo/purgatory like dimension where users are placed into a realm of self-condemnation caused by "overwhelming guilt", a place of remembrance where they live "the most important part of their lives" or even a destination where they find the means to finally "move on" and so on.
- Afterlife Creation
- Imagination Manifestation
- Planetary Creation
- Afterlife Lordship
- Afterlife Manipulation
- Alternative Dream Universe
- Boundless World Creation
- Personal Reality
- Surreal Dimensional Creation
- Users can be forever stuck in their afterlife depending on the circumstances they put themselves in.
- The constructed and nature of the afterlife is dependent on the user.
- May not be considered as a true afterlife.
- Main Characters (Lost) after death
- Ultraman Cosmos (Ultraman Cosmos)
- Hell (Lucifer)