- Age Manipulation (self)
- Self-Age Manipulation
The user can manipulate their own personal physical age, allowing them such feats as returning to their physical prime or gaining eternal youth.
Unlike Age Shifting, users don't just accelerate or reverse the aging process at will; their physical ages can be manipulated flawlessly, allowing feats such as staying at a certain age as they desire, either as permanent or as temporary as they want without foreign forces to altering the user. The only force that can change their age is their own will.
- Self Age Manipulation
- Aging too far in either direction may have a bad effect on themselves.
- Aging too far back could lead the user too mentally regressed, their brains being too underdeveloped to remember who they were or at least how to undo it.
- Aging too far forward could lead to death from old age and other natural causes.
- Cannot manipulate age beyond themselves.
- Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck (Bleach)
- Hikari Sakurada (Castle Town Dandelion)
- Yue (From Commonplace to Worlds Strongest)
- Pollux and Castor (God of War)
- Prosciutto (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo)
- Tsunade (Naruto)
- Jewelry Bonney (One Piece)
- Steven Universe (Steven Universe)
- Headmaster (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)