- Self-Age Manipulation
The user can manipulate their own personal physical age, allowing them such feats as returning to their physical prime or gain eternal youth.
Unlike Age Shifting users don't just accelerate or reverse the aging process at will users physical ages can manipulate it flawlessly allowing feats such as staying at a certain age to the users desire either as permanent or as temporary as they want without foreign forces to alter the user, but their own will.
- Self Age Manipulation
- Aging too far in either direction may have a bad effect on themself.
- Aging too far back could lead the user too mentally regressed, their brains being too underdeveloped to remember who they were or at least how to undo it.
- Aging too far forward could lead to death from old age and other natural causes.
- Cannot manipulate age beyond themselves.
- Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck (Bleach)
- Hikari Sakurada (Castle Town Dandelion)
- Pollux and Castor (God of War)
- Prosciutto (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo)
- Tsunade (Naruto)
- Steven Universe (Steven Universe)
- Headmaster (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)