- Personal Competition
- Personal Game Manipulation
- Personal Sport
The user possesses their own personal game. The user can create a specialized challenge or sports-based phenomenon (game of chance, object-based play, etc.) that manifests in the real world, potentially pulling in participants/targets. It can have predetermined rules, rewards and/or punishments for those involved or the user. Potentially, one can control the overall makeup, duration and effects of the competition.
- Self-Game Manipulation
- User may be subject to the same regulations/restrictions as those who may be forcibly involved in their game (rewards, punishments, etc.).
- Creating and/or maintaining game may require focus.
- May be limited by factors like area size, time limits, number of participants, etc.
- One’s game may have certain conditions/materials for manifestation.
- May potentially be bound by specific laws (magic, physics, etc.).
- Gifso (Black Clover)
- Shunsui Kyōraku (Bleach)
- Fortuna (Class of the Titans)
- Toad Liu Hai (Ducktales 2017)
- Setzer Gabbiani (Final Fantasy VI)
- Dice Users (Final Fantasy series)
- Slots Users (Final Fantasy series)
- Miraschon (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean); via Marilyn Manson
- Ronfar (Lunar: Eternal Blue)
- Max Kanté (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir); as Gamer 2.0
- Game Master (Smurfs)