- Personal Magnetic Field
- Personal Magnetism Control/Field/Manipulation
- Personal Magnekinesis
- Self-Magnetism Control/Field/Manipulation
- Tactile Magnetism
User can create, shape and manipulate their personal magnetic field, allowing them to affect ferrous materials, attract/repel objects/entities with dissimilar/similar polar charges and/or damage the workings of mechanical/technological devices.
More experienced users can create a magnetic force field that can protect them from physical attacks and solar radiation, infuse weapons with their magnetic energy, and even combine it with physical combat.
- Electricity Generation
- Self-Magnetism Manipulation
- Charged Particles Manipulation
- Electricity Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- EM Electricity Manipulation
- Personal Mastery
- May be limited to one’s own magnetic field.
- May not have control over magnetic effects (attraction, repulsion, disruption, etc.).
- May be tied to one’s emotional state.
- Loss of control could lead to power loss or uncontrollable magnetic field.
- Will not affect non-ferrous materials or super-heated ferrous materials.
- Powerful charge could alter or cancel magnetic field.
- Dee Dee and Dexter (Dexter’s Laboratory); via magnetism machine remote
- Magnus the Magnoceros (Dota 2)
- Fee and Foo (Harvey Beaks); via lodestones
- Masaki Hoshikari (Kongō Banchō)
- Magnet Man (Mega Man 3)
- Magnet-Shroom (Plants vs. Zombies)
- Magnemite, Magneton and Magnezone (Pokémon); via Magnet Pull
- Seth Nelson (Smallville)