- Personal Optical Phenomena
- Self-Optics Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate their own optical phenomena. They either possess or can manifest some inherent matter/light interaction occurrence (auroras, halos, mirages, rainbows, etc.) that can have various effects. They can range from simply creating visual phenomena to disguising appearances to potentially causing harm through concentrated photon emissions.
- Self-Optical Phenomena Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Illusion Manipulation
- Light Manipulation
- Personal Mastery
- Matter Manipulation
- Phenomenon Manipulation
- May only be able to manifest particular type of optical phenomenon.
- May require certain conditions to manifest one’s phenomenon.
- May only be limited to optical phenomena in one’s personal vicinity.
- Loss of control could lead to power loss or uncontrollable optical phenomenon.
- Darkness Manipulation/Light Absorption/Light Negation could defeat user.
- Maki Ichinose (Bleach)
- Halo (DC Comics)
- The Whaler (DC Comics)
- Bo (Marvel Comics)
- Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Gengetsu Hōzuki/Second Mizukage (Naruto)
- Nami (One Piece); via Clima-tact
- Prism Stars (Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live)
- Moon Butterfly (Star vs. the Forces of Evil)
- Star Butterfly (Star vs. the Forces of Evil)
- Sunny Milk (Touhou Project)
- Stella (Winx Club)