- "I'm a god in this reality."
- "Sure, why not."
- ― Ralph Wiggum and Lisa Simpson (The Simpsons)
The ability to create a personal world where they have full control and interact with it. Technique of Personal Mastery. Combination of Subjective Reality and Personal Domain Creation . Lesser version of Boundless Inner World.
- Interactable Fantasy World
- Personal Universe
- Reality Marble
User can create an alternate world of fantasy, in which they can control anything and everything that resides within it, being able to transfer real objects/beings from reality into this phantasmal plane and even the reverse, including themselves.
User is a Omnipotent Deity in their own personal world, having complete knowledge of all that's going on within it and dominating power within it's fields. While their power is limited to its boundaries, they can "project" parts of it (beings, items, etc.) into the real world, and even "pull" parts of the real world into their own realm, where their will is absolute.
- Personal Domain
- Personal Domain Creation
- The user's power can only operate within the world's boundaries.
- Exportations and importations are limited (number, magnitude).
- Weak against Domain Manipulation
- Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
- Alma Wade (F.E.A.R. Series)
- Dream Demons (Yumekui Merry); via Daydream
- Reality Marble Users (Nasuverse)
- Archer/Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay Night); via Reality Marble, Unlimited Blade Works.
- Espers (To Aru Majutsu no Index)
- Drake Phantom (Kamen Rider Wizard); via Create Ring
- Sir James Jaspers/Mad Jim Jaspers (Marvel Comics)
- Lapis (Kamen Rider Gaim)