- "Hang around me long enough and you'll learn size doesn't matter."
- ― Hank Pym (Marvel Comics)
- Self-Size Alteration/Increase/Manipulation
The user can manipulate their own size, from tiny to absolutely gigantic while retaining their physical proportions, some may be able to alter their own density. Usually, strength and durability are proportional to the size assumed, but User may gain increased abilities when growing or keep their normal ones when shrinking.
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Condition - exact powers depend on whether one shrinks or grows.
- Proportional Physicality
- Size Combat
- Size Enhancement
- Size Reduction
- Basic Level: User can shrink down to half and them grow up to twice of their normal size.
- Advanced Level: User can shrink down to quarter and them grow up to quadruple of their normal size.
- Expert Level: User can shrink down to tenth and them grow up to ten times of their normal size.
- Master Level: User can shrink down to percentage and them grow up to hundred times of their normal size.
- Ultimate Level: User can shrink down to atomic and them grow up to planetary size.
- Absolute Level: User can shrink below size of subatomic particles and grow them beyond galactic size.
- Body Manipulation
- Body Length Manipulation
- Density Manipulation
- Fit Inducement
- Mass Manipulation
- Minuscule Matter Alteration
- Personal Mastery
- Shrink Warping
- Shrinking Replication
- Size Defiance
- Size Manipulation
- Unnatural Size
- Limited to changing only their own size.
- May be limited to how large one can grow, or how small one can shrink.
- May have mental/emotional effects.
- Clothing and other equipment may not change size with the user.
- One has to be careful when becoming larger while in confined places, to avoid getting stuck/trapped inside of a building or damaging surroundings/themselves.
- In a larger size, one becomes an easier target due to their size hindering their ability to evade attacks.
- Grown/shrunken size causes problems with the environment:
- Grown makes the environment too small and fragile.
- Shrinking makes environment over-sized, making normal hazards exponentially more lethal and usually meaningless problems complicated/dangerous.
- Might be affected by Galileo's Square-Cube Law.
See Also: Sizeshifter.