- Personal Brand/Mark/Emblem/Glyph/Inscription/Rune
- Self-Symbol Control/Manipulation
The user possesses a personal symbol (brand, mark, imprint, etc.). This supernatural insignia, often emblazoned somewhere on the body, grants them extraordinary power based on its design and/or origins.
- Source of symbol may define user’s capabilities.
- Altering the symbol could alter or even cancel out user’s abilities.
- Sigil Bearers (CrossGen Comics)
- Eugenie Markham (Dark Swan)
- Outsider's Mark Bearers (Dishonored series)
- Jade Chan (Jackie Chan Adventures); via Shadowkhan symbol
- Monk (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Ninja (Mark of the Ninja)
- Star Brand Users (Marvel Comics)
- Ryoga (Ranma 1/2); via Mark of the Battling God
- Crest of Six Flowers Users (Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers)
- Shadowhunters/Nephilim (Shadowhunter Chronicles)
- Symbologists (Star Ocean)
- Power Crest Users (Taboo-Tattoo)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.