- Personal Storm
- Personal Weather Control/System
- Self-Weather Control/System
User can create, shape and manipulate their personal weather system, allowing them to generate different types of meteorological phenomena (rain, wind, snow, lightning, etc.) in their immediate vicinity, usually limited to their specific space.
Often manifesting as a cloud that follows them, the user's power creates effects based on will or emotional state. With enough control or even loss of it, the weather can grow into an expanded system that can affect a wider area.
- Self-Weather Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Empathic Weather Manipulation
- Nature Manipulation
- Personal Mastery
- Pressure Manipulation
- May be limited to one's personal area.
- May not have control over type of weather that manifests.
- May be tied to one's emotional state.
- Loss of control could lead to power loss or uncontrollable weather system.
- May unintentionally grow into bigger system.
- Storm Goddess (Courage the Cowardly Dog)
- Danny Fenton (Danny Phantom); via Vortex transformation
- Juvia Lockser (Fairy Tail)
- Olaf (Frozen)
- Domenico Pucci/Wes Bluemarine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean); via Weather Report
- Big Chief Rain-In-Face (MGM Cartoons)
- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony Series); via Discord's curse
- Nami (One Piece); via Art of Weather
- Star Butterfly (Star vs. the Forces of Evil); via Cloudy
- Vaughn Pearson (Strange Days at Blake Holsey High); one off
- Justin Russo (Wizards of Waverly Place); via Mother Nature