- "I'm sorry I was born..."
- ― Roronoa Zoro after being hit by a Negative Hollow. (One Piece)
- Negative Belief Inducement
- Negative Outlook Inducement
The user can induce pessimism into anyone who is around them, and make them think more negatively about something. This can be used to make it so people may believe that something will never get better, about the world or about their live, and make it so they don't think positively.
- May be hard to use against those with strong willpower.
- May be useless against those who are naturally pessimistic towards themselves.
- Blooser (Dick Figures)
- Perona (One Piece)
- Crona (Soul Eater)
- Negatibuzz (Yo-kai Watch)