- "You do not understand the Pestilence? Even after all this time? Doctor, it is an unspeakable horror, one that has shown its true face many times before and will again. I find myself blessed with the wisdom and good senses needed to root it out and destroy it, but many like yourself cannot. It is a cruel judgement, I fear, to be at the mercy of a disease you cannot fully comprehend."
- ― SCP-049, discussing about the pestilence to Dr. Ham. (SCP Foundation)
The power to manipulate pestilence. Advanced version of Disease Manipulation.
- Blight Manipulation
- Plague Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate pestilence, including pests, locusts that spoil crops, and flies that carry disease. They gain immunity to pests and viruses, but can also create, invoke, and control diseases and viruses.
- Animal Manipulation
- Contaminant Immunity/Disease Immunity
- Disease Manipulation
- Epidemic Creation
- Lethality Manipulation
- Microbial Communication
- Pathogen Manipulation
- Pestilence Inducement
- Ineffective against inorganic life such as machines
- Pestilences (like the Bubonic Plague for example), may be more dangerous than just regular diseases, but the only fatal flaw is that they tend to devolve overtime, unless the user has a way to keep it strong before the blight gets weaker.