- Healing Petrification
- Petrifactive Healing
- Statue State
- Stone Sleep
The user can transform themselves into a statue in order to heal and be prevented from further harm, and returns to normal when they have fully healed.
- Gargoyle Physiology
- Healing Coma
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Sleep Manipulation
- Animation may negate the effects of the statue state.
- If the user is not experienced, they may not be able to restore themselves.
- Others may be able to restore the user before they have fully healed.
- User is completely helpless while in the statue state.
- Lumiere (Black Clover)
- The Baron (The Cat Returns)
- Gargoyles (Gargoyles)
- Weeping Angels (Doctor Who)
- Akasha (Queen of the Damned)
- Enkil (Queen of the Damned)
- Pillar Men (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II Battle Tendency)
- Stone Formula/Nital (Dr. Stone)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.