- "Aw, sorry, Chris, I can't. I got insanity practice. Pinwheels! Pinwheels in my head! Voices! Angry fish!"
- "How's he doing? Not good. He still thinks this is "practice" of some sort."
- ― Peter Griffin and Asylum Doctors (Family Guy)
The ability to treat physical, magical, spiritual, etc, conditions as if they were different. Technique of Status Manipulation.
- Illusory Condition
- Multi Condition/Conditioning
The user is able to treat physical, magical, spiritual, etc, conditions as if they are different without actually altering them. For example:
- The user could attack an opponent, and have their attacks inflict damage as if the user is physically more powerful than they actually are.
- The user could cast a spell, and have it deal damage as if the opponents magical resistance is weaker than it actually is.
- The user can move as if they were faster than they actually are.
Acting in an "effective/treated as if" capacity:
- Attribute Manipulation
- Capability Suppression
- Critical Impact
- Damage Amplification
- Defense Manipulation
- Durability Bypassing
- Enhancement/Impairment Calling
- Invulnerability/Invulnerability Bestowal/Bypassing/Negation
- Magic Resistance/Immunity
- Mental Shield Penetration
- Motion Paradox
- One Hit Kill/Double Hit Kill
- Peak Human/Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Condition
- Power Augmentation/Dilution
- Psychic Shield
- Variable Manipulation
- Vulnerability Inducement
- Weakened Form
- Weakness Inducement/Removal
- Quality Manipulation
- Belief Dependent Capability
- Condition Manipulation
- Efficacy Manipulation
- Imaginative Condition
- Property Manipulation
- Status Manipulation
- May be limited to certain aspects.
- User is not actually altering things, so "changes" are not permanent.
- May require focus and stamina to maintain the effect.