The power to manipulate phones. Variation of Object Manipulation.
- Cellphone Manipulation/Control
- Phone Control
- Telephone Manipulation/Control
User can create, shape and manipulate phones, shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis.
- Disrupt/Hack phone conversations.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - by using phones as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of phones.
- Repair phones.
- Melt phones.
- Microwave Manipulation
- Move/lift phones.
- Flight using phones.
- Matter Surfing by riding phones.
- Object Attacks using phones.
- Object Constructs using phones.
- Phone Creation
- Phone Signal Transmission
- Projectile Enhancement with throwing phones.
- Radio Manipulation
- Data Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Microwave Generation
- Radio Generation
- Technology Manipulation
- Wire Manipulation
- May be unable to create phones, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May only able to control a certain type of phone.
- Gumball Waterson (The Amazing World of Gumball); use is limited to the Inverted Paradox
- Professor Norton Nimnul (Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers); via Phonomatic Modemizer
- Hajime Nagumo (From Common Job to Strongest In The World)
- Touya Mochizuki (In Another World With My Smartphone)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.