- Phone Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into phone or phones. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of phones, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Defunct Physiology
- Glass Mimicry
- Metal Mimicry
- Microwave Generation
- Phone Signal Transmission
- Plastic Mimicry
- Wire Mimicry
- Scattering into individual phones.
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Microwave Manipulation
- Radio Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- Wire Manipulation
- May not be able to return to their original body.
- The user is subject to water or EMP's
- The user could be vulnerable to users of Microwave Manipulation and Technology Manipulation.
- Callmon (Digimon Universe appli monsters)
- MePhone4 (Inanimate Insanity)
- MePhone4S (Inanimate Insanity)
- Vinegar Doppio (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Den Den Mushi (One Piece)
- Everyone in Phone Universe (Rick and Morty)