- Deformation Inducement
User can change the appearance of their opponents to cripple or deform them, whether by breaking bones, scarring them, or giving them diseases that harm them.
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Bone Manipulation - Breaking, removing, or adding bones to an opponents body.
- Disease Manipulation - Giving the opponent a crippling illness such as polio.
- Elasticity - Making an opponents arms and legs too elastic to move.
- Voodoo Doll Creation - Causing fracture to the doll which causes damage to the real person the doll relates to.
- Szayel Aporro Granz (Bleach); through a voodoo doll-like device
- The Joker (DC Comics); with Joker Venom
- Lapointe (Fairy Tail); via Deformation Magic
- Mambabarangs (Filipino Mythology)
- Mangkukulams (Filipino Mythology)
- Chromosome (Hero.com/Villain.net)
- Connie Logan (Heroes)
- Infectia (Marvel Comics)
- Masque (Marvel Comics)
- Red Skull (Marvel Comics)
- Narciso Anasui (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean); via Diver Down
- Culture Fluid (Dragon Ball Z)
- SCP-528 - Voodoo Putty (SCP Foundation)
- Halloween's Darkness ÄRMs (Marchen Awakens Romance)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.