- Physical Force Assimilation
The user can absorb physical forces, including softer forces while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently. This power can also be used to stop motion dead and prevent physical forces from being used.
- Assimilation Shield
- Hyperkinetic Exertion
- Impact Absorption
- Motion Cancellation
- Physical Force Negation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Acceleration Manipulation
- Explosion Absorption
- Kinetic Energy Absorption
- Motion Manipulation
- Physical Force Manipulation
- May not absorb self-generated forces.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- May be limited to how much one can absorb.
- While absorbing force makes the user more powerful, they are not invulnerable to damage.
- May not be able to absorb physical force while being restrained or incapacitated.
- Weak against Unabsorbed Force.
- Grigo and Bubs (Gravity Rush)